Old dog looking for a home

I am currently coming back from a break but am looking for a long-term home. I am an ex AOTC tank who is looking to come back to the game. I currently have experience with a monk, Druid,pally, dk, and DH. I am not looking to jump into a groups raid team right now. I am looking at finding at home for season 4 and then being 100% ready for 10.0! So please read this is I am behind and will be working on getting my characters ready for season 4 stuff. I also do not need a tank position, but that is what I feel comfortable doing and would be learning DPS. I am also looking for a place that is for cross faction raiding (especially if you want me to go alliance)

A little bit about me:

I am a 40 year old married (with baby on the way) guy who believes in positive gaming. My whole gaming life I have lived my life as a positive force in the games I play. I love tanking and love running Mythic+. Sadly, with things like RaiderIO and other tools, I started to lose the ability to have a successful and positive experience in pug groups.

What I am looking for:

I would love to find a home that only raids 2 nights a week and raids around 8est-11est (I cannot do Fri or Sat). I also would love a chance to do mythic raiding, but not to the point that I am going to burn myself out and hate the game. Mostly, I am looking for a long-standing group that has withstood the test of time to still like each other and continue to play this at a high level. Transferring / Rerolling is an option for an amazing fit.

Interested? My discord name is: Slothdaddy#2328

Getting ready for season 4!!!

Still looking for a forever home!

Hey Jcdemon Reprisal might be a good fit for you. Like you I’m also in my mid-40’s and took a long break from WoW and have since returned! We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00 pm server.

More info here: [H] is recruiting! Looking for Healers and DPS for Season 4 and Beyond!

We consider ourselves to be a Heroic Raid progression team focused on AoTC that will lightly dip our toes into some Mythic raiding (we are not strictly a Mythic progression team, but we will kill some Mythic bosses). We are fairly laid back, fun, and want to enjoy the game, but are serious when bosses need to die.

The guild is rebuilding for S4 and into Dragonflight with a couple of mains switching classes/roles. We are currently looking for players of all skill levels to join us as we head into the new expansion.

Hit me up on discord : Mungadai#3692 (or B-Net Mungadai#1621)