Old Blanchy

nowhere. theyre just making stuff up.

last time i ran census it picked up over 1k active, online players on alliance side alone.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna start insulting you either but a quick google search will lead you to wrath realm population checker on ironforge with it you can check current populations of every realm in the game including their horde to alliance ratio.

lol.

doesnt even understand the metrics used by ironforge.pro and has the audacity to insult others’ intelligence.

forum troll.

13 Likes

Ironforge doesnt only takes in consideration raiding and leaderboards? And why would u insult me? lmao

1 Like

Yeah, just like Sulfuras was dead but after FCM, they are full and closing down free transfers tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m sorry; that’s incorrect.

I’m looking at Old Blanchy right now and we’re near peak time of the day, and the numbers of players on the realm are 3x to 4x higher than that. Players are continuing to take the free transfers to it, too, and others appear to be returning to it after having been away for a time.

Which is to say, Old Blanchy is both populated and growing. There’s every reason to believe it will continue to have a healthy population into Wrath.

64 Likes

Yea it’s only taking in raid logs, but what else do you think people are doing during a pre patch you are going to be missing out on maybe some of the pvp population but raids are nerfed by over half and there’s population booms on every server, this means looking at it will still provide a pretty good idea of how many real players you will have to do the real game imo which is end game pve going into wrath.

1 Like

What Bliz just posted tonight:

These realms are not queuing now (many have never queued), have healthy and robust economies, and enjoy hundreds of groups forming for dungeons and raids per day. These realms would have been full-to-bursting based on realm caps that we had in place even as recently as 2014 in modern WoW. The narrative that these huge mega-realms are the only “viable” place to play is just untrue, and we want to do everything we can to drive home the absolute fact that these are great places to play. Any “demographic” data available on third party websites should not be used as a basis for a decision around where to play.

But I guess Dodgegame has better intel rofl.

Edit: saw you just got rekt by Bliz. GG

10 Likes

well, i already do all raids, im just farming gold and honor on bgs rn lol

Yeah, have a heavy population at the start of Wrath and then mid phase 2, the server becomes a ghost town outside of peak raid hours. What an mmo experience! Stating the server is “healthy” during the time when you can expect the most players is such a braindead way to look at this. But I’m sure you had experience with not being able to find dungeon groups/entry raids for alts during TBC once the rush was over!

2 Likes

I am betting OB will be full or high in a few days.

2 Likes

So share the realm population numbers with the rest of us.

14 Likes

I’m not here to debate your beliefs but they will die in time just like it has in classic and tbc classic

13 Likes

With all the lies we’ve been told these past couple of days, it’s hard to believe you Kaivax.

19 Likes

Change the server name to New Blanchy, maybe that’ll bring more people to transfer

10 Likes

This right here is why they don’t want to communicate with us.

4 Likes

2000 players is peanuts. I’m sorry but just because it has as many players as an original LK server had, that doesn’t mean it’s highly populated.

Players want to play on big servers with people on all the time.

4 Likes

Right, what happened with Sulfuras was a mirage. :wink:

2 Likes

A lot of raids aren’t being logged though. Also a lot of players simply aren’t raiding. Some are leveling, waiting, bging, etc

1 Like

He’s right though. It’s been non stop lies from Blizz for the entirety of Classic.

4 Likes