Okay Blizz, we're ready for another spoonful

YAY a blue post! Oh it’s no news… funny though! Thanks for at least saying something and welcome back = D

5 Likes

Now this is Epic! With few words Ythisens tells us that Blizzard is listening, while continuing to offer the promise of ‘Classic’ - It’s also funny. Well played mate!

1 Like

When i read this the first thing i thought of was some one spoon feeding there baby, that new born slop. Sure makes me feel old.

Damnit Yth, I was expecting a post like this and still managed to get excited about it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll just say this. In legion I took a break because of 7.2 stalling AP nonsense and they got fixed by 7.2.5. This time around tho it’s gonna be a way longer break. probably 5 months or more by the way things are going. Even tho the next raid looks cool. I have 0 interest in playing. I got 21 more hours of playtime and I’m letting it die out this time until 8.2 comes out WHICH HOPEFULLY is an overhaul to BFA. BFA has way too many things in a circus. The storytelling, the class gameplays and all of the features except mythic + which sadly I’m not fond of them one bit. SO yea GL with the next months and I hope the ptr wowhead stuff is mindblowing.

1 Like

if it wasn’t so true it would be funny

Yeah, along with a lot of other companies. (I did temp work at Fortune 500 company during the holiday season once. It was kinda nuts.)

I suspect we’ll see a Dev Watercooler between the end of January and St. Valentine’s Day. Q&A, I don’t know. Possible, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Feel free to never click on a thread with that “Blue light special” icon next to it.

5 Likes

That’s enough to keep me going for a while. I’m just happy to see da bloo! :fireworks:

1 Like

This should hold me over for another two months. Cheers!

2 Likes

okay guys he obviously is saying the classic news is coming in less then 3

1 Like

LOL! Welcome back! But seriously - let us know how it’s going :slight_smile: :wink:

I am willing to accept that just remember to beta test!

Personally, I like to know that the CMs are staying in touch with our little community instead of just ignoring us. If he doesn’t have any concrete news to share, that’s fine, for now we can assume everything is humming along according to plan.

2 Likes

Devs are trolling now… haha, good stuff, I like this guy (or girl).

1 Like

So he has nothing to report.

The options are:

1. Report nothing and continue to lurk/observe - thereby pissing off people

2. Report that he’s listening, it’s coming etc - thereby pissing off people

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

You know if we will have a alpha test?

I guess if the demo bugs that has been reported are fixed, blizz can make a alpha test with that they have. Don’t are a problem if a capital city or a bg don’t are finished.

whiners gotta whine

2 Likes

Eyyyy you’re still alive!

I’m not even angry. I am just wondering what exactly the role of a community manager is. Because it appears to be nothing at all like back when Caydiem was in the role.