OK worgen and goblin... Now?

Next race for re design? Since I took a break I’m unaware of all the races that have been re designed.

Is it pandaren? Did humans actually get remodeled? They and nelfs still look terrible.

Yes we will get new models in about 4 years.

9.3 Furries will get 100% more fur :stuck_out_tongue:

Pandas have been HD since their insertion, all races got remodeled already.

2 Likes

All the original races got remodels and for a time you could toggle between the old and the new, eventually they got rid of that and all you see now are the new.

No one else. Everyone is in HD now.

small clap

1 Like

Remodels are pretty much done. They were all updated to match the standard the pandaren set. Now with worgen and goblins finally out that’s all finished.

/cheer!

Now we just need more faces!

Pandaren don’t need it.

All the model updates were based on updating them to the Pandaren Polygon count.

They’re done.

How about keeping your characters hair when they wear a hat? I’m tired of my character being bald when they wear a hat.

1 Like

Now that character models are done, and a majority of old world creatures and NPCs have been updated, aside from a few minor ones.

They can start getting the ones they missed, like boars. Then go onto Landscape work, like they did with the BGs and Warfronts.

I highly suspect alterac valley will get a facelift sometime relatively soon.

Other than that I believe 10.0 will be an old world update expansion. An expansion based around us “going back to our roots” as adventurers dealing with non world ending threats with no overarching big bad of the expansion.

So, you’re saying druids and shamans will be OP and we will all be trippy dippy hippies? :stuck_out_tongue:

The other models have actually surpassed pandaren at this point. I think this thread goes over it well.

Demon Hunters truly are blind.

1 Like

I’d love to see playable character models updated to a point where they fit in with the level of graphics as seen in fortnite or overwatch.

Well, they did sacrifice everything :stuck_out_tongue: