Ok.. just what the hell is going on, here?

So, I transfer a toon to a different server. Then, I can no longer pet battle. All my achievements for pet battling disappear. I put in a ticket. After asking me for more information twice, a GM just “fixes” it. Telling me I can now pet battle. Since that “fix”, I now no longer get credit for world quests. Since my gold-making got burned up in the “level squish fire” when the garrison got nerfed all to hell, I had fallen back on world quests. Now, I can’t even do those. Put in a ticket, and I get an answer. The answer? “We’re too busy to take your question right now.”

I’ll be losing out on 20k plus in world quests this morning, and more than likely, another 24k in 2 days.

I’m not sure customer service could get worse unless you just remove it completely.

1 Like

I feel like you should be posting this in the Support forums. Not sure what you think you’re going to gain from posting in GD.

1 Like

Maybe just venting.

@Steve: be like the man you named your username after. Be chill, it’ll be fixed mate.

I call BS on that.

I posted in Support, thanks, Krad.

Tyla, yeah… i’m just here venting about an issue that started more than 8 days ago. I’ll just sit here and wait, I guess.

3 Likes

That stinks.
But at least you got a response.

I’ve got a guildy who hasnt had a working Dalaran hearthstone since pre-patch with no answer to their ticket yet.
So I log over to my mage and make em a port when I can.

Hopefully all this mess gets sorted soon.

not much they can do… other than tell you to open a ticket.

so re-open the ticket, tell them that you’ve just used a character service, and are unable to pet battle.
(along with the other issues you’re experiencing)

this is why GMs aren’t meant to “fix” this sort of thing… because it often breaks other stuff.
issues like this need to be passed on to the devs.

Knowledge.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/locked-out-of-pet-battles/698887?u=grumbles-hellscream

Hers is a thread in customer support - you are not alone.

Good luck!

:cookie: