Oh yeah... today is Sunday

I did something similar with hot dogs!

1 Like

Don’t be ashamed of the emoji. Your first reply had more character. Nice job with the dogs.

Holy moly its a hot dog.

:hotdog:

Mmmm. Bologna tubes. Best with spicy mustard but on throwback Thursdays good with nothing but ketchup.

wtf why ketchup.

Mustard and sour kraut is better.

Ketchup for the throwback. Kraut is for grown ups. Sometimes Im tired of being a grown up.

Reasonable. Hmmm… maybe I should use ketchup one of these days.

Get them oscar myer chicken lip/pig butthole based cheap ones, slather in ketchup on a basic white bun.

You know that scene from Ratatouille? It’s like that.

Never thought I’d find myself agreeing with a mechagnome. The Kraut is where its at! Get me a big ole brat please

Bratwurst =/= Hotdog. Let’s be precise.

If only there was an emote for that.

Why would you accept anything else but a fat german brat?

That’s what she said.

1 Like

Yup, awful trolls are abound. None amusing today though.

my eyes… can only roll so hard Lol touche.

Wait. who?

Funday?

:slight_smile:

I worked at The Texas Renaissance Festival for a few years and over in German town they serve Bratwurst the size of your face loaded with grilled sour kraut on some amazingly chewy bread. When I say GAWD DAMN what an awesome weiner I mean it.

Actually it is. My housemate and good friend of 30 plus years is renewing her wedding vows with her husband today.
I wasn’t able to be there before when they first got marries due to situations. Found out after moving in she(friend) wanted me there but had no way to find me at the time.

Now a few years later I get to see my closet friend and her husband whose also now a friend get married this afternoon.

Sweet blessings to you all.

1 Like