Oh worm (from beyond)

In warmode I’m sure the debuff to reduce flying speed is dangerous but we’re RPers so we’re just imagining the worms happiness as an old gods house pet guard dog

4 Likes

Giant Worms, huge desert, magic powers, definitely Dune.

2 Likes

OHHHHH ELDEN RING(worm)

Vuza told me you would come…

1 Like

It was BIG, SCARY, AND PINK.

3 Likes

I fought the whale shark, now I must fight the worm.

5 Likes

Wiggle wiggle wiggle.

1 Like

Can we fight the worm? Damn I want to punch the worm

1 Like

Like Taran said. General forums thought the game would be completely unplayable yet I’ve been affected twice and the first time I was literally trying to get as close as I could to see how far it reached.

4 Likes

“Dr. Wormlove or: How I Learned to Stop Flying and Love BfA.”

Just doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

I saw you yesterday and yeah, I’ve flown too high, got stinky (it didn’t actually slow me down?) and then just… flew down.

It’s not a threat at all. They’re just sort of there.

1 Like

Carrying on with this whole Dune thing; how long until somebody introduces an Old God cult in Ulduum consisting mostly of Wastelanders?

“Bless the Maker and His slowing. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. May He keep the world for His people.”

8 Likes

TBF The Wastewanders are basically the Fremen from Dune, so I could see it. i think it’d be pretty cool to see.

2 Likes

It gave me a frighten.

1 Like

I am doing this with my Vulpera now. Vulpera Fremen!

2 Likes

Oh- they’re definitely dangerous.

Fly next to one and see what happens.

I learned the hard (worm) way.

Oh worm? Worm

1 Like

Love that guy. I want one.

I played Plauge Inc., absolutely not.

You must remember that I have at my internal demand every expertise known to our history. This is the fund of energy I draw upon when I address the mentality of war. If you have not heard the moaning cries of the wounded and dying, you do not know about war. I have heard those cries in such numbers that they haunt me. I have cried out myself in the aftermath of battle. I have suffered wounds in every epoch–wounds from fist and club and rock, from shell-studded limb and bronze sword, from the mace and the cannon, from arrows and lasguns and the silent smothering of atomic dust, from biological invasions which blacken the tongue and drown the lungs, from the swift gush of flame and the silent working of slow poisons. . . and more I will not recount! I have seen and felt them all. To those who dare ask why I behave as I do, I say: With my memories, I can do nothing else. I am not a coward and once I was human.

– The Stolen Journals

God Emperor of Dune

2 Likes