Oh I see how it is

I don’t think those make you a troll, they just mean you have opinions. My only complaint (and I have this with everyone that does it.) was the use of “we” instead of “I” on a hot topic opinion. Shrug

No, but calling the masses entitled makes you a troll. Also means you drank to much of the coolaide. Expressing satisfaction/dissatisfaction with a product does not make one entitled.

And yeah, looking through your post history, a lot of it could be called trolly.

Entitled masses is just another phrase initiated by the complicit fake game media that attempts to reduce gamers to dehumanized numbers.

They came up with phrases like entitled and others to allow big game companies to please investors and disregard their customer base wants and such.

When I hear such buzz words I just shrug, and think to myself SJW / NPC meme.

1 Like

Why disagree if you’re a gnome? Doesn’t make the other races like ya any better :wink: .

1 Like

Please for the love of God, implement the ignore option on these forums.

5 Likes

try speaking for yourself instead and less people will consider your acts as trolling.

I want a lifetime sub, I don’t want flying.”

also, punt

4 Likes

I do want flying,
I do want a lifetime subscription
I do not mind more races
I do like the game with 8.1
changes but it should have mostly been in the shipped game day 1

2 Likes

None of these things make you a troll. How you present them would make you a troll. If you say the people who don’t agree with you are wrong, then you’re a troll.

2 Likes

At this point you are trolling or just being annoying. You have been posting all morning about it. Just let it go and see what direction the game is heading.

1 Like

Is this slam poetry? :coffee: :clap:

3 Likes

Don’t forget white knight and fanboy.

1 Like

Uhhhh Last time i checked it was tuesday… Save it for sunday pal.

1 Like

All OP’s threads are getting flagged :thinking:

take inventory of the 3 flagged posts and make thread about flagging system being abused?

Having the opinion =/= troll, you are correct.

How you express the opinion, OTOH, can make you a troll.

1 Like

You are a meanie mini girl! Mature yourself :wolf:

It’s fine to feel certain things shouldn’t be in the game and talk about those things.

This? Is trolling.

I’m fairly certain you can figure out why. (Hint: if you need to insult other people to convey your point? You’re in a bad place.)

3 Likes

Then don’t fly problem solved unless you have no self control which is all these anti flight topics amount too no one has self control so they want others to suffer with them.

3 Likes

Fine by me. One less gnome to clean out of my sky golem’s rotors! :wink:

you’re not a troll, just a minority.