Oh god am I the only nightfae paladin?

I feel like I’ve made a grave mistake. Oh well. WOOF WOOF GRRRR

No, you’re not the only one. That said it’s something like 1-2% of paladins are Night Fae. The overwhelming majority are either Kyrian or Venthyr.

Just sit on it until 9.1.5 hits. Once you have one covenant at 80 you’re free to swap freely between them.

I wish NF buff was more log term buffing, maybe akin to classic 5-10 minute blessings, instead of juggling it into rotation GCD like that. Otherwise I really love the setting of it and I would totally go NF.

4 Likes

i wouldnt change covens, i like kyrian but im really eyeing that nf lego burst build. heavy rng but if you can get every hit you make to proc the nightfae lego during summer then you can dish out alot of dps

Night fae pally here. We are teh best. Stand strong and teach the afterlife of the seasonnssss <3

reposting on the actual character cause i’m sure people wouldn’t believe me lol

i refuse to be a buff vending machine for my raid grp also kyrian go brrrr

NF paladin class lego is actually really good.

Problem it adds a layer of difficulty on gameplay by the fact that its only after 10sec of being in the season, and only lasts 10seconds.

and by itself NF is behind every other covenant in dps except in m+ due to a single soulbind, First Strike from Korrayn like it’s only good because of this soulbind, not because of the covenant which is sad.

I would make a massive overhaul on Night Fae.

Play what you like :slightly_smiling_face:

Repent heathen

If Night Fae were an aura effect I think you’d see it getting more use. Part of the issue is that, because it’s a blessing, it’s something you have to be conscious of most of the time to get the full benefit out of it. If it were toned back a bit but became an effect your entire party/raid benefited from I think it would have a use as a dedicated role in the raid group.

The biggest thing that hinders it is the fact that you have NO control of which effect you’re using and need to plan out every burst window, every survival mechanic, and every slow period to make the most out of it.

Maybe if it functioned like The Cube and cast a specific buff depending on who it was cast on, i.e. tank, healer, DPS, someone close to dead.

1 Like

I only put my nightfae ret pally seasonal buffs on myself they seem to improve both my survival and dps chances