Oh dear. Elune is a First One, isn't she?

The biggest problem, is all these super villains HAVE TO fail in order for the MMO to remain viable, it’s why they don’t feel threatening, because we all know in the end we’re going to win. Small scale conflicts where nobody comes out the winner I think would work much better and than you can throw in a Big Bad once every few years.

4 Likes

Thanos won in the first movie.
There was still more avengers later.

Apply that logic and you can still make an entertaining expansion.

2 Likes

MMOs are a different beast than movies. You need a reason to keep people playing a MMO and one where the bad guy wins isn’t going to work as well. And Endgames whole gimmick was to use time travel and basically undo the last movie. I mean if your suggesting we use time travel and undo BfA so we can all happily act like it never happened, I don’t think you’ll hear or get many complaints.

3 Likes

You are just a basket case of bad ideas aren’t you?

If I wanted to change the BFA in a way that bad guy wins.
Sylvanas wins duel but doesn’t Yeet out. Alliance and Horde attack and we have another raid in orgrimmar but half way through Azshara shows up and beats both sides.

Nzoth rises and we get something like catalysm except with more tentacles as an expansion.
The entire expansion is about undoing the corruption and beating an old god that has been hyped for a decade in an expansion rather than a single patch.

BFA bad guy wins.
XYZ good guys wins.

And that concludes my elevator pitch.

1 Like

I made a bad comparison and got corrected so now person who corrected me is a basket case who is full of bad ideas

Your comparison was horrible, deal with it. Getting upset over it isn’t going to change that.

Doesn’t address anything I said but instead bemoans how mean I am by calling their ideas bad.

Thank you Micah. Another great addition to the conversation.
Take this :waffle: in these trying times.

1 Like

Oh no!!

Anyway.

1 Like

Get your main and unhide your profile and I will take you serious.

What happened to not caring and not engaging with me?

Seems like you care a whole lot to continue to engage with me.
Anyway as much as I would enjoy wasting more time going back and forth with you here I respectfully decline. I got better things to do.

Bye bye now ok?

FTFY.

:pancakes:

1 Like

As is tradition.
But at least I would have an enjoyable win over the Horde for one singular moment in the entirety of wow without Andiun moralizing how good they are or Sylvanas shadow pooping away.

And I am sure Forsaken players would finally and categorically own Lordaeron with no contest.
With Calia Menethil on the throne. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: