Oh boy that was funny

Now THAT is something I’d pay to see. 3v12 120s and winning would be worthy of a HOF moment.

1 Like

I mean I dont really care about all that. I have plenty of times killed thrallmart and honorhold to get max lvls to come play

I have not witnessed 3 120’s beat 12 120’s…

Boomkin fire mage and me out in vol dun before they nerfed pods

I haven’t seen it…sure with those pods maybe…probably why it got nerfed.

And I’m talking about coordinated groups. Not randoms…

Ok but without the use of something like pods and out in places like Darkshire, I don’t think any group fo 3 will beat 12. I mean they’d have to be the worst players in the history of WoW

1 Like

With how big the power disparity of gear is, not really unbelievable.
But it comes down to what you are and what they are

I’m in Darkshire as often as I can be. Heretic and his group could definitely gank and camp me if they wanted. But they even stopped to watch when more horde showed up instead of them 5 v 1 me. I can’t kill any of them yet on my Holy XD but the fights are usually fun and fair, especially for WAR. Way better than the gank campers that do it and run repeatedly. If horde had any cities as good as Darkshire, I’d do the same! But they don’t so I stay local lol.

5 Likes

I remember that pally was doing everything in his power to kill you! We just stood there and laughed at him.

Admittedly I wasn’t going to get anywhere by myself against you either lol…I’ll figure something out someday.

4 Likes

Crossroads. Silverpine as there are a lot of blood elves

3 Likes

I saw Alphon , 2 others and the Voldun Cat destroy what seemed like an entire raid once :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That cat was OP!:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t doubt horde corpse camp in fact I’m sure some do. Im just saying we don’t corpse camp. We just go out there to do some good ole fashioned wpvp.

I may need to check out those horde lowbie zones…be the white knight paladin for a bit, hero save the day etc…

2 Likes

What makes the game fun is that there are a variety of perspectives on how to conduct one’s self in a world pvp environment:

Some are “red is dead”
Some are “herd zerglings” only attack when numbers edge
Some are “low level gankers” only kill those they can win against easily
Some “attack depend on the mood”
Some “only defend, help out people being ganked”

Because of all of the above mingling with each other makes for some great and not so great situations depending on perspective :slight_smile:

So because I am of the last one I simply cannot understand when someone would say “shut off warmode newb” simply because I don’t kill everything see or jump in and help gank lowbies or whatever :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m a tanky little butthole aren’t I

2 Likes

nice duel. Your healing is ridiculous man. Long but fun duel to watch

4 Likes

Lol oh yea it was a good duel for sure.

1 Like

I think we tend to camp in Duskwood out of habit. On days you’re not around, we mostly deal with stuff like way undergeared rogues who aren’t there for a fight. If we don’t camp them, they camp us.

Just as I would expect to be camped until I uninstalled if I go to Crossroads and killed Sergra Darkthorn a few times. Most people wouldn’t stop to think “hey, maybe that drood just wants to stir up a 1v1.” They’d just flashback to the old days and set up camp out of sheer instinct lol.

2 Likes

Well most players simply don’t want that; some do, some don’t. I have had a few people make up alts to either insult me or compliment me.

I can get emo raged up as I don’t like to lose but generally won’t do anything rash that would be against the TOS like some.

I actually have way more issues with people on my own faction as I don’t like it when people treat others poorly for instance in BGs that they are losing.

When they get trolled after swearing or insulting people, I get typically insulted about my arena rating (0 games played) my damage if applicable (generally if I flag sit, might be lower) and then perhaps it’s my ilevel or server…

There have been a few instances of where I get invited to groups or whatever but I generally ignore that unless I am really drunk :slight_smile:

As much as it would be fun in reality I don’t generally like to play with toxic persons…

1 Like

All of those insults likely stem from the observable reality that you respond with paragraphs to any stimuli