Oh boy, here we go

You are so delusional ( or blatantly lying ) to think discord is the same as ventrillo ? Its not and you know it.

Discord is so sophisticated compared to the addons from 2004 that in my opinion it should be considered a tool to gain an unfair advantage which goes against the TOS.

And I think most people know that but are unwilling to admit to that truth because it does indeed give the user an unfair advantage.

Now.

Comparing a PC to software that runs on the PC is ridiculous and you know that too.

Shame on you.

Maybe the argument for that could be used for the hiding numbers. But adding 5 man premades wasn’t a fix to anything, and wasn’t making anything not game breaking. Giving more honour for GY and corpse camping fixed what exactly? What exploit, please tell me, is going to be broken now because someone can sit on your corpse and kill you 10 times rather than 4 and still get honour? I’ll wait.

2 Likes

That’s funny. Seriously funny.

When was the last time you sat at stonehearth graveyard hiding from horde that . Waitforit

Kill you at least 10 times .

In 85% of pug groups that’s all I see.

5 kills 0 honor

Ring a bell ?

Get over it, pvp was unplayable. Now itll be playable.

1 Like

No, he’s literally got a point. If you’re going to complain about software, then you shouldn’t use any of the modern hardware that exists. I remember barely getting 20 fps while flying through elwynn to redridge. Modern hardware can easily maintain 200+ in nearly any situation.

You think that’s not an unfair advantage? Shame on you.

3 Likes

And there’s the problem with this whole issue. The alliance premades were a problem that needed to be shut down, but the fact that they also threw in a feature just because people wanted it essentially tells me they will change the game if enough people want it to be changed.

And before anyone says it, the old premade system that allowed full 40 man premades to que is not the same thing as a BC specific que option that got thrown into Classic.

When will the #NOCHANGES unibrows start REEE’ing about Blizzard potentially fixing some of the terrain ‘exploits’ in WSG.

Because fixing gaps in the fences or preventing players from reaching ‘untargetable’ spots on the rooftops is exactly like “HUR DUR GIVE PALADINS A TAUNT” to the #NOCHANGES crowd.

1 Like

You mean it was harder to win as horde and now it will be easy again.

1 Like

What are you talking about? The BGs were numbered in Vanilla and people made premades the same way.

Supposedly, there was a brief time period where you were able to que together as a raid in AV the same way you can Warsong Gulch. People have been bringing it up as an excuse to justify it existing in Classic for a few weeks now.

If I’m wrong and it’s never existed like that, then oh well I guess. Doesn’t really change the point; I only bothered mentioning it since it seems to be a go-to argument here.

4 Likes

griefing :thinking:

So it’s unfair for alliance to take advantage of instant queues, but it’s fair for horde to take advantage of its population advantage. Got it. We should just call the game world of hordecraft

4 Likes

Instant queues are an advantage.

Pre-mades ruined solo queue AV player’s experience by giving them unfair matches where they are 20 players short. They also inflated the honor gains and made ranking terrible for Alliance.

Alliance got a buff if anything.

I’m still confused how this is griefing. The TOS is not being violated in anyway.

People came to these PVP servers to PVP, what is the big deal?

1 Like

What a dumb thing to say.

#nochanges means no changes to the game. It has nothing to do with 3rd party communication software.

1 Like

Horde is the franchise. They are the streamers and the money makers.

That’s due to 10 years of the strongest racial abilities causing all the top guilds to go horde.

Omg blizz I can’t premade a 40 man group and win in 6 mins anymore. Plz fix this is so unfair how could you do this…

2 Likes

The 10 kill thing was in Vanilla and what it does is make it so people aren’t desperate to get out of BGs and/or wPvP fights because they aren’t getting honor any more. Maybe we’ll again see mass raid v. raid slaughter in BRM or TM/SS. Though unlikely since Alliance honor farmers are all in BGs with their instant queues.

Granted, it also incentivizes corpse camping in wPvP.

you have to play on a even field. man up.