Ogres, what the heck man

I can’t believe we got a fabricated dragon subrace before we got ogres- who helped build Orgrimmar.

9 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Yea typical Blizzard to give players something they never asked instead of the thing that has been discussed since the beginning.

4 Likes

I never understood why anyone wants to play an ogre. Mok’nathol I can get behind.

3 Likes

Warcraft 2 Ogre Magi were so… so… cool.

2 Likes

Its easier for them to create 1 race that goes to both faction than create 2 races i guess ? If you make ogres what race would you create on alliance side to appeal them?

Furbolg

/10

1 Like

Isn’t it obvious? The cat people (girls) from AU Dranenor.

Alliance

Ogres
Horde

Solved it.

3 Likes

Ogres would have been better.

1 Like

Probably a typo, but just in case, the city, Orgrimmar, was named after Orgrim Doomhammer, the orc. It was not named Ogrimmar, for the ogres.

But I agree, ogres would be fun.

dragons > ogres

It’s a typo but I’m referring to Warcraft 3: Founding of Durotar

1 Like

Even easier to reskin 1 female gargoyle without gender inclusion and tie it to 1 class without diversity and call it a new race for two factions.

It should have been Ogres and High Elves. But the overnight void elves showed that blizz is doing everything this thread and countless threads like this explains.

1 Like

I’d play an ogre death knight so hard.

2 Likes

It’s spelled ‘Orgrimmar’. It’s not named after ogres. It’s named for orgies. In which ogres may or may not have taken part.

2 Likes

It’s kind of good though, dracthyr set the precedence for playable races with only one body type and doesn’t fit transmog. That’s been the big issues with ogres: making a female model and redoing the male model to also fit gear.

1 Like

It’s a typo but I’m referring to Warcraft 3: Founding of Durotar

Ogres would be so much fun, especially if your 2nd head option had its own personality and would talk to you!

I still really want Hobgoblins and Leper Gnomes. I’m probably the only one. :robot:

I thought about this as well.

1 Like

Well, we got goblins, and pandas, and the fox guys before ogres too.
Are there even ogres in Orgrimmar?