Ogre Race?

Ogres have been in Wow vanilla and we still dont have them we could of got them
in cataclysm said on of the devs of wow at the time and they can easily be modeled and put in the game they have the same rig as oafs and moonkin and can use
many weapons shown by the ogre brew drink during brewfest armor for them
is already in the game mostly the mage ogres also the ogres you can find in the continents of almost every expansion , we also have spell animations and since
they use the same rig for moonkin that uses tons of spells to deal damage
they can use those spell animations. Ogres can be deathknights since they were there at the time of wrath and goblins that came after wrath can be death knights
and with bolvar coming back he can make ogre death knights. ogres could be druids mages warriors warlocks maybe monk priest hunters. also sorry for bad grammar

Holy wall of text, Batman.

What is it you are trying to say?

Can we get the TL:DR version? In English, if possible?

im listing reasons why ogres should be playable

Nah, theres probably like two people that would main one. There are other better races.

Op, I’m no grammar police, but geez your entire post makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

1 Like

Why have Ogres when we could have GNOGRES?

Blizz would have to remake every single door in the game if ogres become a playable race.

nah perfect size for doors same size as tauren actually

Ogres are the most iconic race left. They get my vote as best option.

Not many people main Goblins either. They’re still playable.

2 Likes

Then they’d be too small imo.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi2-dv2nbPlAhVNeawKHUjKDhwQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DX0Ev7QVxTGM&psig=AOvVaw2lOZqfDUc9_6BBHfyxJ-cc&ust=1571949370811293 nah

Some Ogres are the same size as Tauren. Some are the size of a house.

I imagine if Ogres were playable, they would be the Tauren sized ones.

If we get ogres we better get the house ones.

2 Likes

imagine having the giant stalker armor on a ogre