OG Player LF The Last Guild I'll Ever Join

Ill be 40 soon, at this point WoW qualifies as a life long hobby. I wish I had kept and progressed on that original account from 2005, but youth is fickle.

I raided progression through Cata, then life took over and I became an off and on casual for some expansions of questionable quality. Legion was good.

I tried vanilla classic and quickly realized that vanilla sucked. I tried again with TBC classic, as MT and raid lead for a dad guild. I learned alot from this, mainly that the roster boss is the hardest one and that I will always be a try hard. Its just my nature. I dragged them through BT and Hyjal, which was a nice sense of accomplishment. Trying to get others to run old tiers on off night was a disaster and I realized they needed more of my time which I wasn’t willing or able to provide.

I’m trying WOTLK now, but its kinda dull. Everyone is named thiccboi or garglemuhballs and the guild names are atrocious. It feels tedious.

Retail is just a better game imo, with all the QOL improvements over the years. Im old enough that I need quality of life. And freedom.

Looking forward to DF, and trying to find a good guild. I like PvE, PvP, and everything in between. I am a man with many demands on my time IRL, so if Im raiding its during the week, after 10pm EST. I don’t care about faction or server. If I can find a good group I will just transfer some toons over. There are tons to pick from.

Really, I want some WoW friends again, with similar situations. I appreciate anyone who replies here and look forward to corresponding.

Hello we are rebuilding. A lot of us are over 40 and get real life takes us away from the game.

That is the recruitment thread if you wanna find us. Take care!!

1 Like

Hey there Sophic, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. I know you are looking for a 10pm EST start for Raiding, we start at 9:30 if there is any flexibility at all. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya Sophic!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty and some Dinar, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

1 Like

Hello Sophic! Check us out, I think we might be a perfect fit for you…

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

We are close to clearing all Fated heroic raid bosses with our main raid group, and have a normal raid group that is full clearing Fated normal raids weekly.

Our heroic raid group (Team TP) is 9/10 FHCN (should be 10/10 this Thursday), 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. Team TP raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

Our normal raid group (Taco Team 6) is 10/10 FNCN, 10/10 FNSoD, 12/12 FNSotFO, and raids Friday/Sunday 7:30-9:30PM Eastern Standard Time. Our normal group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
Since our normal and heroic raid groups raid at the same time, we plan on having raids at the same time (7:30pm EST)

The only difference for Dragonflight is that we will not have a designated raid end time, and we will be raiding nightly the first few weeks. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

1 Like

Hi Sophic,

We might raid a little too late for you, but I wanted to put us up for consideration in any case.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hi Sophic,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, and a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

add me airbourne88#1885

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

Monday 7pm-10pm EST

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689.
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705.

this is more than just my normal copy pasta but i read youre looking for the last guild to join i know a new guild usually isnt the most reliable way to do that but the officer core has been playing together in a 5 man guild since legion we will not give up nor will we ever play with other people its either our guild or no guild thats how determined we are to make this work this guild will never “break up” we make need to break when we dont have people needed to raid but it will never disband

Hey Sophic,
Would love to chat with you!
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Guild Application: forms.gle/vE3nXzGL9TL5DULx5
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Thanks for replies everyone. I know how hard it is to recruit and i appreciate your time

Hi Sophic,

We are a world 2st™ AotC inclusive guild that just turned 16 in May.
We do M+ on Monday for vault goodies, and shenanigans throughout the year, lotteries, raffles, darts, TONK WARS, hide n seek, etc…

Our ages range from 18-60

We’ve been a guild for 16 years, so legally we can drive now.

We have 3 raid teams to choose from
Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am( this looks most suited to your needs)

Team 3 Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm

All are on EST

If this looks like the right guild for you, message me

Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218