OG hunter main lfg guild to raid pref hardcore odd work schedule

OG dwarf hunter played through all of MC, aq20, ZG, first boss bwl, ony and some in aq40.

Class ill be playing is my hunter as a dwarf on pve server pref. I currently work a rotating 2 week schedule so i have opposite days off from the week before, however i only work till 6pm cst, but with no cst servers ill be looking for a est server to play on.

While i say hardcore in the title i mean it, i really only play wow as my go to game. With that in mind we all have lives and being military things change.

If you are looking for a vanilla experienced hunter that did all the hunter things to include the epic bow/staff/quiver questline let me know.

Thanks! Really excited for classic again!

Hey Flameout, Dunamas is looking for more people to fill our core raid team. We will be semi hardcore. Raiding 3 days a week. 2 mandatory. Tues 9pm to 12am EST, Friday 9pm to 12am EST and Saturday 2 to 4pm EST. We may not be as hardcore as you are looking for, for ex: we probably wont start raiding till mid November. However we would love for you to check out our post and discord. I look forward to hearing from you. Delete Please

1 Like

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

-----Had to add something so I could reply.

Hello! We’re seeking a hunter and interviewing right now. Would love to chat!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Have been Top Alliance guild on multiple servers.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Sry took a little time to reply, those raid days of the week dont work well with my current schedule. Also was applying to other guilds and got picked up by one on herod. Hope everyone gets what they need to form the guild! Best wishes and happy hunting!

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hey Flameout,

You sound like a perfect fit for us, check out my post below and if you’re interested feel free to add me on discord to chat.