Official Moon Guard RP Events Calendar 2018

Calendar updated!

Please note that due to ToA and the launch of BfA I have cancelled both the Horde Guild Expo and the Silvermoon City Marketplace for the month of August. However, they are back on the calendar for September! The weekly goblin bar night will still be running.

Tournament of Ages is less than a week away! Make sure you check out this MASSIVE server-wide event while it's on. Moon Guard is famous for it!
Everyone's RP calendars have been wiped clean to make room for the Tournament of Ages!

Check out the website if you haven't already at:
tournamentofages.com

Flashbang Exports will be putting on a fireworks show just before the Carpball Match.

Regular events are posted but may or may not be running this week due to this HUGE Alliance and Horde serverwide RP event!

Just head out to the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown to get some of the action.
DATE: 8/17/18
TITLE: Elf Ceremony
TIME/LOCATION: Twilight Grove, Duskwood at 9PM (Realm time)
TYPE: A concert hosted by Stormwind Baked Goods and performances by Runaway Theater Troupe in honor of the elves and their struggles, food will be served.
LINK: tinyurl.com/SWbakedgoods
ADD-ONS: Mrp or Trp3 preferred but not required.
DATE: 8/12/18
TITLE: [A] "Wake of Thorns" Moonlight Memorial
TIME/LOCATION: 8:30 PM - Twilight Grove, Duskwood
TYPE: Memorial
LINK: tinyurl.com/wake-of-thorns
Thank you so much for posting guys!

The Elf Ceremony and Wake of Thorns Moonlight Memorial have been added to the calendar.

I've also included my upcoming event, the Gnomes and Goblins Party.

It's great to see this resource still be used :D
If anyone doesn't have the new expansion and would like to drown their sorrows at the Goblin Bar Night, Wurtzix will be there serving drinks at the Wyvern's Tail from 6pm. Feel free to stop by.

Otherwise, enjoy Battle for Azeroth everyone!!
Hey all. I've just done a quick tidy up to keep things looking fresh! Most RP events were cancelled last week for the launch of BfA. Even Goldshire was apparently abandoned (temporarily)!

Things are starting to happen again now, so keep an eye on the calendar!

Please let me know if you have any new events you'd like me to include.
Calendar updated to include the Alliance RP events, Temple Consecration and Lordaeron Memorial, both happening on Sat 25th Aug!

Woo, and the RP begins again!
The Invent Con in September has been cancelled due to the organiser quitting WoW.
Th thread has been updated and I've included the new Horde monthly nightborne event - The Council of Suramar which is coming up Wed night!

If you have any new events that you would like listed, please feel free to post them here.
01/30/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Aquillorae
DATE: August 30 - Thursday
TITLE: [A] THE JOB CENTER PLUS MARKET EVENT
TIME/LOCATION: 8:30pm - Stormwind Docks
TYPE: Guild Advertizing
LINK: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706897

This event is now monthly.
Every month on the 30th.
If the month doesn't have thirty days then it's on the latest day in the month.
For example, February 28th
Thanks for the update Kaceys!

I've also added the 5th Annual Gilnean Hallow's End Festival to the calendar.
Updated to include the Alliance events Dwarven Senate Brewfest and Occult Faire!
DATE: October 20th, 2018
TITLE: Fall Festival
TIME/LOCATION: Stormglen Village, Gilneas, 9:00PM (Server time)
TYPE: A festival with booths of guilds and people selling and offering guild information, feel free to sign-up for a booth on our Discord! We will also be offering games at certain booths and trick or treating at each booth. Make sure to dress up in a costume! Get the rest of the info for it on our Discord: https://discord.gg/HgnNBzH
LINK: tinyurl.com/SWbakedgoods
ADD-ONS: Mrp or Trp3 preferred but not required.
I'd like to promote an event if I can PM you somehow, Aquillorae.
The Fall Festival has been added to the calendar. Thank heaps Eleaira!

Daerryk, I don't play Aquillorae anymore. But you're welcome to contact me as Flywheel on Horde side.

If you'd like to promote an event, I suggest making a forum thread about it. That usually gets most people's attention. *wink*
Can you change the Shadow Sands Bazaar to remove Luminasta as a mod, and to every other month? The next will be October 27th. Thank you!
Fixed, thank you Mirrielyanna.

Snektember event now listed.

Also added the Horde events Suramar Cocktail Party and Kosh'harg, both taking place this week.
Calendar updated! There are less events happening than earlier in the year, but still plenty of action to be had in the MG RP scene.

New events added:

[N] Booty Bay Tavern Night (Oceanic RP) - Sun 30 Sep

[A] Operation: Gearfall - Nov 2 to 27

Please help me out by posting your event to this thread. It is hard to keep track of everyone's discords and forum posts, so I may miss some.
DATE: November 4-17
TITLE: Winds of Change [A+H-RP]
TIME/LOCATION: Various, Pandaria
TYPE: An RP campaign, part four of The Contrivance mega-campaign
LINK: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769496873
ADD-ONS: Mrp or Trp3, Cross RP if Horde participates