Raid Balancing = Class Balancing

Are you a troll?

1 Like

No I’m someone that loves Classic but has a busy life. I played the first time around and realized during BWL that to stay fully BIS geared took a time commitment I couldn’t make. So I focused on BGs and leveling alts rather than raiding. I love this game but have a hard time committing to a raid schedule. I know this means that I should just plan on being under geared. Now more try hards will be under geared too :slight_smile:

1 Like

there will be no competition for gear if ur good. the better players will always get there gear first for guild runs. like it should be. for pugs it doesn’t really matter theres so much pre raid bis for meta classes for dps.no reason to make a post like u did. no one gives a f*** if u play or dont bud. ur a wow player theres millions of us

lol Sorta. But the try hards will still gear there gear. Sadly even if they have to play 15 hours a day to make gold to pay to get the gear. Its sad but true. The loot being harder to get really hurts the casual player even more then the try hards.

this. stop trying to play word games to win your silly forum argument. your meme specs aren’t getting buffed. get over it.

1 Like

more reading, less posting:

2 Likes

Raids are the context in which classes function, you cannot divorce the 2. Buffing raids, nerfed melee because warrior/rogue were so good, but it nerfed any non-meta spec even more than it nerfed the intended classes.

And the diversity of group comp Kaivex is talking about is mages, and warlocks…which are already meta classes.

So this just shuffled the metas, big deal

1 Like

You seem to be missing the point of raiding in SoM, it’s not to have a fully geared toon at the end of a year. It’ll be too see who can down Naxx before it’s over. Yes classes will be stacked but that’s the whole point of a race.

not completing any tier set by the end sounds pointless. What’s the point of having things in game, if you’re not able to get them even if you show up and perform.

2 Likes

It’s seasonal, we don’t even know if we’ll be able to keep the characters at the end of the season. And if we do then you can continue gearing them later.

ah see, you give away your bias right away
raids are just ONE context, not THE context
you are incredibly raid-centric, and this is the mentality that has given way to… you guessed it: retail. so hop on over there buddy

1 Like

As do you…you played the game for 2 weeks, so your opinion is of none-effect.

You think you’re sitting pretty right now, but I can already tell that you’ll quit before phase 2.

I’m actually really happy they just came out and said it this time, instead of ignoring the desire completely. Too many issues/desires on these forums never receive an answer for whatever reason, so they get dredged up every other day.

Wish they’d post something similar about not doing dual spec. Would clear up a lot of space on the forums.

4 Likes

Toons can be transferred to Classic Era. So yeah, you can keep working for gear.

2 Likes

I’ve got 3rd and 4th alts on Classic Era that will be better geared than most raiders coming out of SoM.

Same alteast they answerd the question. Even if I feel it was not the right choice but they did tell us instead of ingoring the player base.

3 Likes

Exactly, totally agree.

The game is starting with 1.10 dungeon itemization no one will be wanting for gear at 60. My own problem is I think SoM might be too soon to play resto druid again I am trying to psyche myself up for one of the other classes.

yeah this is a hard pass for me. really bummed cuz i was looking forward to a fresh run at vanilla content since they botched TBC.

1 Like

What is this ridiculous [Official] nonsense in the title? People really do like to discredit anything they have to say.