Official Arena changes thread. "Like" "Dont like"

I’ll do you one better. If people want to have rewards handed to them for literally doing nothing (even if it takes it while), there’s a whole genre of mobile games dedicated to AFK. Don’t bastardize WoW because you don’t have the time to earn something but still want it. Go download AFK Arena.

Well, I did think we had to win to cap, so they should just make that the requirement. Then it does make players have to be more involved and not AFK.

Dude you play on a PvE server… you are the definition of people that have everything handed to them :rofl:

Is that really the best you could come up with? Ad hominem sure has seen better days.

Why not just do a strawpoll?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/burning-crusade-classic-beta-notes-may-4/938907/6

Is the PvP system in retail bad? I’m only talking about the MMR system here, is it bad? If yes please tell me how because i don’t see how it is.

What would that accomplish? These changes threaten the parse of a large majority of players who won’t be skilled enough to earn the gear. All a straw poll is going to tell us is that a large number of people are insecure about their parse.

Don’t Like. BLIZZARD PLEASE STOP CHANGING STUFF, IS IT THAT HARD. The original TBC was great

3 Likes

Retail requires ratings now to get the pvp gear after a Ilvl of 200, which 200 is low now. 2400 Rater gets like 233 Ilvl… Thats a 33 gear gap.

So do we now require a rating score and to attain a certain item level before we can purchase PvP gear? I thought we only needed the rating.

I’d go with neutral. I’m pretty casual. I was hoping to get S1 gear just by actively participating regularly. I probably still will, but I’ll probably be one of those “1700” folks.

I don’t exactly like the change, but I can live with it and understand why it would exist.

1 Like

The rating is a issue for many, they may not have the comps and healers. For TBC they had rating gear, but it wasn’t till like season 3, season 1-2 had no rating requirements to get the shoulders and weapon and few other pieces … But now with this change we do.

So the issue is that you just want free epics… kk

Well thats the way TBC was. I thought we had to win the arenas though, and plus higher raters did get better gear later which I did not have a problem with. Its just a change most did not expect.

Don’t care. I’ll either be decent enough to get some gear from arena or I won’t. It will not change my enjoyment of the game.

Don’t care. Not even slightly.

I can understand wanting it to be unchanged but i think that free epics especially if they’re considered BiS for some classes isn’t good. In my opinion it takes away from the game, you need to play 50 games to even be elidable for PvP items so I’m sure that some people won’t reach 50 games played.

It would be better than the op trying to make a tally on the thread.

They know we are pissed, trust me they know. If they don’t revert the changes and fix their product it will go down in history. They will likely revert this blasphemy.

1 Like