February Alliance, Horde, and Neutral Monthly Event Calendar

Coming on in to drop my guild’s Darkmoon Faire Week offerings! :sparkles: Darkmoon’s Finest will be hosting a veritable gamut of offerings all week long, so bring your friends to join in the fun! Our pop-up stalls will run from 7:30 to 9:30 server, and will serve to stimulate world roleplay in Darkmoon. Makes a great guild-outing or date-night! No OOC gold required and prizes galore!

We heavily recommend the use of Cross RP, Musician, and Total Roleplay 3 EXTENDED so that you can enjoy your experience with us to the fullest! TRP3 Ext. will allow us to give you prizes cross faction and server.

All of our members will be utilizing Elixir of Tongues to make our Darkmoon games cross-faction. We now have cross-faction mediators on our team, so we will be able to host roll-games and give out prizes so long as we have the proper volunteers on our side!

https://tinyurl.com/dmf-apr20

🎪 Opening Fairemonies

Join us for a bombastic parade of Darkmoon showmanship! Ring in Faire Week by following us from Cathedral Square to the Mage Quarter for a spectacle of sight and sound! Musician Addon Recommended.

When: ( Sunday April 5th ) 7:30 PM Server
Where: Beginning at the Cathedral Square Fountain

:muscle: Test-Your-Strength

Step right up, step right up! Come one, come all, and test your might against the dazzling Darkmoon high striker! Three silver for one swing and plentiful prizes galore!

When: ( Tuesday April 7th ) 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Exposition Pavilion

:beer: Drunken Dragon

Straight from the Darkmoon Duo, we’ll allow you to place your bets on two of our bumbling dragons in this winner-takes-all drinking contest! First to hurl loses!

When: ( Wednesday April 8th ) 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Refreshments Area

:bear: Dancing Bear Rodeo

Fancy yourself more than a city slicker? Then step right up and test your mettle against one of our very own Darkmoon Dancing Bears! That’s right folks, that’s right, these here bears are as tame as can be! Help yourself onto the saddle and let this here bouncing beastie test your balance: Westfall Rodeo Style! Win a prize if you can hold on, five silver a spin!

When: ( Friday April 9th ) 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Exposition Pavilion

9 Likes

past post--------------------------------------

6 Likes

I’m the Rose Garden owner, thanks for adding me :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you for everyone who is doing this and a friendly bump. I don’t normally do larger events like this, but I may in the future, especially if there will be a calendar up for every month.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Bump for updates!

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is a bump for my Love’s hard work , sorry I forgot to bump this for her.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bump for updates!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Chilling at the top.

3 Likes

I honestly really appreciate things like this as well. I do try my best to attend cross faction server wide events. And have learned that LFG and Trade are not a good source to ask for help… >•>

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bumping it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

We will not let this thread be buried.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hip, Hip, Huzzah!