šŸŽ† Official 2019 Moon Guard Horde and Cross-Faction Events Calendar

I really, highly recommend joining the Moon Guard Events server. https://discord.gg/YPEt7qZ

This is fantastic and all but you might find events folks donā€™t post on the forums there. The forums is such a last ditch effort for a lot of people.

Iā€™ve scoured all available forums and discords and updated events.

Currently this calendar is restricted to events hosted on Moon Guard only.

Iā€™m not sure whether the Silvermoon Tavern Tour is still going, but the Marketplace is definitely on Thurs 27th June (thanks Luneth!)

If there are any details here that are incorrect or out of date, please let me know.

1 Like

Calendar updated! I havenā€™t added any new events, but if anything has been planned that Iā€™ve missed, please let me know.

EDIT: Just added ā€œSilvermoon Cityā€™s Monthly Sunwell Pilgrimageā€ on Sun June 30!

1 Like

Lots of events coming up in July! Please check out our updated Horde and cross-faction (neutral) events in post #3.

New events welcome! Please post any details below and I will add them in.

If an event is open to cross-realm / has members contributing to it from different realms, can it be listed here?

Usually when there is a neutral event, you only need to ask a friend of yours to take you. Most neutral events use addons that allow the data of other servers mrp/trp to be read, so you should be okay, by just joining a party with the lead been the person of Moonguard.

thank you for replying, but ah yeah. :slight_smile: what I meant, is can cross-server events be added to this event calendar if it has players from both realms contributing to the event?

Itā€™s a good question, and in general the calendar is for Moon Guard Horde hosted events to try and encourage our RP to prosper. I know that WrA Horde has heaps going on and I donā€™t know whether it would detract from our local events to list them here.

I suspect that listing cross realm events would lose the focus on MG Horde, but I am open to hear other peopleā€™s thoughts on this.

EDIT: Sorry everyone, Iā€™ve just had too many other things going on this year and havenā€™t been able to keep this thread updated. Please see your local discord channels for information! Best wishes, Fly xx

1 Like

Come mix and mingle.
July is here and there are things happeninā€™.

Thank you very much for the work and dedication for all to enjoy! :heart: