Odd things you hate

When I’m loading the dishwasher and my husband sets his place NEXT to the sink and the dishwasher… instead of simply sticking it into the dishwasher…

1 Like

I hate how Blizzard moderates their forum…

I hate people who are intolerant of other people’s culture and the Dutch.

1 Like

So. Many. Times…lol

It’s got to be better than not waking up.

Ugh…or having to pee as soon as you lay down and get comfy.

1 Like

newsflash he never actually respected you and only uses you probably

People who tell me I should treat others like I want to be treated when I am ignoring them and asking them to leave me alone.

1 Like

its not odd but, noisy and/or nosey neighbors

1 Like

Pick it up and smash it on the floor when he does that.

1 Like

Damn it, I knew it would be an undead that would do this.

DKs were literally unkillable. Like this guy in world PVP kept topping up his health 10 times before he died.

1 Like

Check em out in epic BGs like Ashran where there are healers around. It’s silly.

Especially when it comes to packages.

I kid you not, in the past we’d come home with packages open but taped back and a note from the neighbor saying it was delivered to them and they opened it by accident. The packages have our address and names on them so not believing that BS.

It just got to the point we started having everything delivered to my or his parents places to pick up later.

i would actually be so mad if someone else opened my package like that

1 Like

That thin bottom of yeasty particles at the end of my home brewed mead.

We get back by being the “tacky” neighbors during the holidays.

Yes we put up Christmas decorations early but it’s Halloween so why can’t the house wear a costume? :smiling_imp:

I hate it when you come home so drunk, you’re trying to open the neighbors apartment door, and they come out and make matters worse by lecturing you at 3 am of all times about being rude.
I mean she’s telling me off for being rude for waking up her entire family, but she’s yelling at me at 3 am, the irony!

Fun times.

Death Knights did not deserve to get gutted like this

The nerf we did deserve was:

They completely obliterated our defensives

I hate when I’m hungry but there is nothing I want to eat in the house. :slightly_frowning_face: