Odd server queue like lag

Zuldazar zone for Durotan/Ysera server, I am having what seems to be 30s lag to commands issued then to my client. Moving to other zones is no problem at all.

I dual box and can see the commands going through on other computer. Doesn’t matter which computer I am using, and it seems to be random which toon this ‘lag’ is occuring.

…after couple hours of this occuring the problem seemed to just disappear. Additional note: had one …0319 error and server times if the toon had moved significantly it would get a quick loading screen.

Just to clarify, this was only occuring with one of two toons playing at the time and only in Zuldazar zone (once moved to Vol’dun or Nazmir there was no problem at all.

Me, my wife, and a guildy all are having the same problem. For me at least when I turned warmode on everything was fine. With warmode off the server lagged like crazy.

When it was at its worse for me chat and say worked instantly, spells and interacting with NPC’s took forever (45 seconds+) and I couldn’t see other players.

Noticed the problem about an hour or so ago. It’s actually slightly better now for me than it was. My guildy still said he was lagging out (as well as some random guy we were talking to on the horde boat.)

Primary server for us is Trollbane/Malfurion.

Edit: This is still ongoing as of 1215pm EST, my entire guild and most of our general chat has been complaining about it for the last few hours. Problem is only in Zulduzar with warmode off, as soon as you leave the zone (or turn on warmode) everything works just fine.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency