October 30th and still no Sprite Darter Transmog

I’ve checked my sets and transmog in game and they aren’t showing up. I’ve checked the gifts page and have seen nothing. I don’t know exactly how we claim it from the Battlenet app, but I see no notifications there either.

I have a current 6 month sub, with a renewal date in February, so I should have this set available to me.

Not heard anything yet, may not be till a bit later today.

1 Like

6:21 EST and still nothing

Might be worth putting in a ticket to see if there’s an issue.

Just note, they’ll ask you to look in your collections after performing a Full UI Reset with no addons added back afterwards.

Also, based on how you worded your post, I’m assuming you still have the subscription setup on the account and hadn’t removed it after it billed as that would not qualify.

3 Likes

I have already done the Full UI Reset, and it didn’t take care of anything. And yes, the subscription is still active with a renewal date in February.

1 Like

From the looks of things, it appears as though you did have a 6-month subscription set up back in August, but your recurring subscription is set for 1-month. You need to have it set to a 6-month recurring subscription to qualify for the transmog. Otherwise, you can also purchase the Sprite Darter set separately.

5 Likes

Um, no? I’m looking at the account right now, and it’s showing 6 month sub with a renewal February 27, 2021.

Correct, however, the current 6-month sub was cancelled back in August. What is set up in its place is a 1-month sub scheduled to bill in February, not a 6-month.

1 Like

What Harly is saying is that you had a six month sub set up back in August, which is where the February renewal comes into play. On their end, from that point on, it will renew monthly.

That is really weird because I never changed that. I had it set up to renew every 6 months. I’ve changed it back now. Thanks for the help everyone. I’ll be patiently waiting for the transmog to arrive in game!

It appears the subscription has been updated. You should get the transmog any time now.

1 Like

I have a 6-month recurring sub, no xmog set either. Verified in the billing section that it says 6-month recurring.

Did you check to see if you have a gift on your launcher?

oh wow … i didn’t even see that there. the mount just showed up in game for me. Thanks!

2 Likes