TONIGHT at 8:00pm! The Assembly of Three Hammers Brewfest event! (Hosted by Lady Alice)

Poster: https://imgur.com/a/XyOq4TF
Date: October 2nd,2020
Time: 8:00 pm (MG server time0

Your Crazy Lady Alice is at it again! Brewfest! The official event this time! I’ve been hired by the Assembly of Three Hammers, the official Dwarven Government, to plan the BIGGEST, CRAZIEST, MOST SPETACULAR BREWFEST EVENT EVER! Well, I’ve succeeded in planning it but now it’s time to invite YOU to it!

So here’s let me spill the tea on the AMAZING stuffs we got featured at this event for YOU to enjoy!

The Assembly of Three Hammers Brewfest Event will feature, AMAZING booths, a drunken Duet Contest, a Brewfest Outfit Contest for 50,000 gold, Harkre, our resident sparkly man of epicness doing a 8,000 gold give away EXCLUSIVLY for our event, Drinking Booths, Fireworks, and a Lice Band, Symphony of the void!

Booths at the event:
Booth 1: Hendrick’s Links ‘n’ Brews (Food/drink) a

Booth 2: Gaming / Drink. Guild: The Great Mead Hall

Booth 3: Booth: Food/Drink: The Rose Garden Tavern

Booth 4: Gnome Health Care

Booth 5: Gaming Guild: Heart of the Mountain

Booth 6: Food/Drink: Om Nom Noodles(edited)

Booth 7: Drink: The Blue Recluse

Booth 8: Game: Fortune Telling Booth

Booth 9: Gaming Guild: Darkmoon’s Finest(edited)

Booth 10: House Shadeleaf’s Winery

EVENT TIMELINE:
-8:00pm Event opens, all booths open and advertise their boothes in /yell for everyone while Jenny the bar opens for the first 30 minutes of the event

-8:30 pm the Symphony of the void plays for atleast an hour and a half(edited)

-9:00 Drunk Duets is hosted behind the stage by @Theodore Rockwell

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y03U5nZUMGqEp6PLjoRsruiv0s6dcbOj1k8VCxLmKq0/edit

-9:45 the Brewfest Outfit Contest will be hosted for 50,000 gold

-10:15 pm Brewoff! Lady Alice and the Thanes go around and sample all the different brew boothes offical Booze then dicuss and decide who wins the GOLDEN STEIN

-10:30pm Harkre hosts his gold Giveaway and all event booths close for the night

-Following Harkre’s offical gold give away there will be the event closing fireworks

-Music will continue or end will depend on the band and audience back and forth supply and demand and what they will want to do/if encores are requested /if the band /Jenny wants to do them

Thank yous for this event:

-The Assembly of Three Hammers

-Mailang and Om Nom Noodles

-Harkre

-Fiz and the Darkmoon’s Finest

-The Rose Garden Tavern

-Timix

-House Shadeleaf

-The Symphony of the Void Life band and Vy

-Jenny the Bard

-The Mead Hall

-Chef Hendrick from the Tenth Fleet

-The Blue Recluse

-The Fortune Tellers

-And finally YOU for clicking on this thread and coming out to have fun at our event <3

Hosted by Lady Alice!

14 Likes

I’m excited!!!

1 Like

Yoooo let’s gooo!

1 Like

Bump for my love!

1 Like

Bump for epicness!

1 Like

Gonna have a party!

1 Like

They better have Cherry Grog there!
puts her hand up to her mouth and whispers
if not, I’ll bring enough for everyone!

1 Like

Today is the day!

Om Nom Noodles is excited to bring our Brewfest best to this event. See you tonight.

:wink: :beer::ramen::hot_pepper:

1 Like

Drunken Dwavres! Tonight is the night!

Come get your fortune told by me! ^^

1 Like