Oceanic Servers Offline

oh they do? ive been waiting for that to restart playing again

At first it wouldn’t let me log in as it said I have a connection error, then the servers went down. No known maintenance, no warning, no idea.

Yea, they are supposed to be up sometime today, if not already. Free transfers start tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah I got punted while logging off - Aman’Thul.

1 Like

Yeh, nah. Its Australia Day. Cleaning is the last thing I want to do.

2 Likes

I was logged in for about 20 mins then POOF… gone … kinda like that Auction Mount you was just about to click on in Oribos

3 Likes

There is only one post on Technical Support that I can see and its not been responded to yet. With the public holiday here there may not be anyone at the Sydney server, if that is adding anything to the issue.

SO BLIZZARD!!! you done it again!!! cant run things properly. Our server is down and you cannot even answer these customers on this forum… This is so Typical You guys win the Darwin Award!!! today… Happy Australia Day!!! everyone on the forum. Stay safe and well!!! maybe in 2months will will get an official answer from the company LOL

1 Like

They are working on it.
OCE Servers just die? - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Were they outside without the proper paperwork?

LMAO!!! Love it!!!

this is just great what a totally inept and broken company the sheer lack of talent at blizzard reflects how bad the Oceanic servers are and how we are treated like second class citizens. If this company had some brains and common sense they would have moved the server to Japan at least it would be working way better than it is now. Once again Blizzard screws up and we get to make fun of them.

1 Like

Of course not you have to go chase them down on Twitter anymore now…it really sucks you have to use a 3rd party program to get any idea what is up with a game that has its own huge forums attached too it…

1 Like

Could be something entirely out of their control (ie issues with the host DC, routing issues from level 3, etc), but sure, lets immediately jump on them lol.

No service can have 100% uptime and generally wow hovers around 99% which is pretty damn good.

for live updates from Blizzard come to this post OCE Servers just die? - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

They said
"It looks like it is on our end, so while I can’t speak on what your connection may currently look like, the overall issue doesn’t appear to be a local one with an internet provider.

From the technobabble that I’m reading it looks like something failed and caused the OCE, as well as Classic ERA and Burning Crusade Classic, realms to go offline. They are working on getting that fixed so folks can get back online."

Sounds like something catastrophic likely then, weird that it would take out OCE and classic era/tbcc >.>

The servers are back online (kind of)

Nah Bobby is getting then as part of his upcoming divorce from Acti-Blizz

But how do you know that is a server issue instead of the normal “being a gnome so I got punted” issue?

I’ll show myself out now.

/moo :cow:

1 Like