Oceanic only queue option

Ever since the change over to Oceanic servers, playing on US servers hasn’t exactly been steady, I’m not sure if this is just me, but I’ve been on multiple different computers and different IPS and housing since the release of oceanic servers and it’s been unrealiable.

Some days I’ll get right ping, some days I’ll have 10k+ on certain servers.

Today I tried doing arena on alt to cap and for some strange reason I had 390-400 ping, player was from tichondrius and I played on that server the entire time in mop and had 0 ping problems with way worst net.

It would be nice to be able to tick a box to only find Oceanic to play with or against, above 2k+ mmr it should stay the same to peserve competitive play.

would be nice to be able to toggle it on and off when ping is being sketchy.

1 Like

Welcome to my life… I am from Oceanic server, and never que with other oceanic players… I can play 250ms (Although it feels like a M+ Challange, except its Arena +) , but when I try to push in arena, 2v2 has tendency to get my ms above 500-650ms for no reason. Especially when I am on a winning streak above 2k/2.1k.

When I play 40vs40 epic bg, my ms stays 50ms-150ms.

So I genuinely feel like something…or someone doesn’t want me to push rating :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Got a feeling that Blizzard has changed Arena/BG’s to Player hosting instead of dedicated hosting, basically means if the host is American then OCE players get 2k+ Ping and cant play the game.

Same system that COD uses.

I get 23ms ping to aussie servers and 160 to us servers.

No biggie for me personally but it would be nice to have a region preference selector in pvp, lfr and lfd/lfg tools for those that aren’t so fortunate.

i too would also like to be able to play a mode in a game i pay to play.