Oceanic login servers down?

Anyone managed to get online? I was doing Timewalking >.>

1 Like

What the hell even happens with the sub money we pay?? yaknow that membership fee you guys @ blizzard drain from us so we can supposedly experience MMOrpg gaming without the hassle of these repeating tech issues…

2 Likes

WoW Classic Yojamba also unable to connect…

1 Like

Me too been kicked off classic for 30 mins

1 Like

No change - its been 35 mins, still no ETA on a fix.

1 Like

Of course it’s OCE servers. Not only do we have a total of 4 gamers in the entire country but the worst servers as well. Frostmourne is also fried.

1 Like

Blizz just dont care about OCE :pensive:

1 Like

We were in a group early tonight we were

1 Like

Having problems logging into Barthilas as well.

1 Like

Classic and retail are down as well

1 Like

yep no luck here on Yojamba either :frowning:

1 Like

Nagrand down, can happily log into my trial account linked and log into American servers but any Oceanic server I try I get insta dc’d would LOVE if blizz would get back to us instead of being so lazy with oceanic servers. I’d also like if my sub would get extended a day or so for the server being so shot and me spending the last nearly an hour trying to figure out whats wrong with it on my end as it says all oceanic servers are up on realm status, cheers blizz

1 Like

I am in the point where i wanna uninstall and reinstall the whole game until I’ve think about checking forums and VOILA! We are all having the same problem. Hi Blizz, ano na?

1 Like

was literally in the same boat thinking I’ve got a corrupted file or something as I updated my addons before opening wow, checked here and BAM, what a horrible waste of time that would’ve been

2 Likes

is there any solution other than waiting like i have been last two hours already?

1 Like

well in past situations like this I’ve waited for up to 5 or 6 hours and they’ve finally got around to it though considering there’s a split second notification in-between the battle net app and the game starting that says they have reports of oceanic server issues I have hope that they’re going to get around to it soon

2 Likes

Having problems loggin in. Barthilas here

1 Like

true well i hope so getting frustrated asf cheers for that homie

1 Like

yeah about the same I just got back from gym an hour ago and wanted to smash out my dailies so I can do something enjoyable tomorrow but naaahhhhh

1 Like

How nice of Blizzardino to update us OCE players on the North American Twitter and not the ANZ (Australia, New Zealand) Twitter.

1 Like