Oce warmode ratio out of whack?!

I’m seriously not sure why this element of the game is in place if it is only to be half asss. Since I could remember this EXP Alliance on OCE servers has outnumbered horde ridiculously, with sharding and phasing now multiple oce servers come together but still without a doubt Alliance outnumbers horde. This is fine however when you give these warmode incentive base rewards to the faction that is based of different server ratios it is now unplayable for HORDE on OCEANA servers. Literally unbelievable to think that the devs haven’t even checked other servers before applying this fuked up systematic rewards based incentive to only further ruin the warmode aspect of the game. How can anyone on oce horde do the new 8.2 zones with WM ON (which has been encouraged all EXP by blizz to use WM) day in day out when Alliance have a weekly 400ilvl reward for /25 horde kills, now they have 25% increased rewards ‘enlisted’ and yet they outnumber horde to the point you literally can’t walk out of NEWHOME or the mechagon homecity without being attacked by a fuking raid group of alliance taking advantage of this fuked system. Please someone that has anything to do with this joke of a fuking company explain to me why this is the case. Why the fuk does the outnumbering faction get the ‘outnumbered factions’ incentives based on servers that aren’t even IN THE SAME FUKING REGION!
Fuking disgusting.
Anyone who responds to this with ‘turn wm off’, jog on you degenerates.

Because there is no forethought on looking at the balance issue per server group (OCE and NA). Im not sure if they still call them Battlegroups…

As a Horde prepping to move to Barth (I was there back in the day but moved to play on Nagrand with friends that didnt PvP), I can tell it is alot less active now, with alot of players moving to Frostmourne taking advantage of the bonuses given based on NA.

I want to still play Horde and enjoy some PvP but it is abit ridiculous where a raid group of Frostmourne Alliance that are on your shard roll you over as they go rare to rare, and get bonusus based on NA imbalance which is a direct product of Blizz not wanting to condense the number of servers. I assume its a situation of “if players see we are shutting servers down, they will assume the game is dying”(probably same reason for stopping sub count reporting) .

I say condense servers down, have better quality servers which can handle more concurrent players without sharding them around, and bring back a sense of realm community. The only crying I see on this topic is that your character name may be taken on another server, but this is a small issue in comparison - we have survived power and ilvl squishes, and now may be looking at a level squish next expansion

Would it not be possible to segregate the WM bonus from servers? You would think this wouldn’t be impossible… Like it’s been like this since 8.1 and nothing has come of it…

The problem with that is that the world is now sharded so much that basing it just on server would cause the bonus to fluctuate every shard you hit.

E.G. You’re on Shard 1 which is on Frostmourne that has say Horde 25% bonus, as you are running through Nazjatar collecting Starfish you all of a sudden get bumped onto Shard 2 for… reasons (best explanation I can come up with looking at the current sharding problem) which is on Barthilas. All of a sudden you have no bonus due to Barthilas still being mainly Horde, as well as the other problems which come from being instantly sharded. That would piss alot of people off, moreso than current.

1 Like