OCE shafted for the last week arena points

OK, So it is official - no points awarded to OCE players for the last week. Other regions had their points awarded. I am curious, how would Blizzard approach this situation - it is clearly discrimination of paying customers, I do not see any reasonable explanation they can come up with, so they choose to be silent.

Like it was not enough, that the discount for gear was announced too late and people were thinking that there will be no discount, so did not collect enough points before season ended.

3 Likes

so messed up.

3 Likes

We didn’t even get an apology, nothing.

1 Like

They did, but I mean what are they gonna do? Just slap some points at people now during S6? Meaningless when the rest of their stockpile was already wiped.

Typical forum behaviour, going right off the deep end, “clearly discrimination” what a load…

Don’t think that it might be a bug or a simple oversight? Maybe sending them a email would be more measured?

No we rush to the forums.

exactly
hoping its the merge

mate I opened a ticket and they told me to submit a bug report and the other ticket they sent me a canned response about dragonblight expac

I opened a ticket and they said there is no known issue with arena points not being rewarded.

US players don’t know how much “fun” blizzard is to deal with. both game versions. OCE and surrounding areas who used them know just how “fun” this is though.

why I left oce servers…both games. and went US ones. I had the resources to do that so not a bother. well it was but I said well it is what it is. that’s me though.

some lack resources or they, rightfully so, should expect blizzard to get this crap right at least 25% of the time.

You need to remove your mouth from blizzards rear end.

This shouldn’t happen in the first place, and when it does, it should be fixed before the new season drops.

They are getting so much money from subs and all we get in return is a buggy version of what wotlk used to be.

yep.

for this I’d like a nice dev write up as to how one change good on all servers…was not for 3. and only 3.

them being in OCE (assumed Australia, I don’t know if they or Kiwi’s got them tbbh)…should not affect this. if it did that would be a grand IT tale I’d like to hear. I can and have update servers in 3 countries. how this went awry…has to be a good story.

there isn’t even language pack fun here. and even ccp never hosed that up. they broke other things. Like Boot.ini long ago.

But even that was very eeo. that hosed US, russian, oce, euro installs. it didn’t pick out one zone. it went for them all!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.