OCE Players Cant Buy 15th Anni CE

OCE players sure are loud.

We can’t from Canada as well because there’s no CAD price available yet for it. We got used to wait and being patient, you can to. We’re hardly ever forgotten, just never at the front row.

Maybe that number has dropped into insignificance over the past 5 years.

1 Like

Aren’t you guys ruining the dungeons for us?

We actually know how to play the game, so no.

2 Likes

If you call that playing.

Yeah I think you’re confusing OCE with LA.

There are mail forwarding services you can check out that will give you a US address to ship to, then they’ll ship it to your real address.

But that would be a last ditch deal in case they don’t add any OCE retail options.

Shopmate from Australia Post does this.

1 Like
  1. Pack up a set of CE in a box or crate.

2. Ship to Aust and NZ.

3. Send them to the Aust office.

4. Advertise them foe sale.

Solved.

If Blizzard needs help on understanding how to send things to the 90% of the world that isnt America, then they can contact Amazon for help.

2 Likes

One word.
“Licensing”

One word

Garbage.

1 Like

But I am pretty certain “just to piss off OCE players” isn’t the reason.

No its “we dont care”

1 Like

Ordered mine here in New Zealand from my usual retailer for $154 NZD this morning, so I’m sure there will be a way to buy in in Australia

Late to the party, but for my OCE friends: check JB Hi-Fi, they might still have some.

Wow that really sucks :frowning:
Just saw, NA Region only (on the US store)
That’s a really nice statue as well…

Oh hello friend. Long time no see. Hope you are doing well.

Yeah apparently it’s inconsiderate when they have the small chance that one of their group members is from the massive OCE community which is like 10% of the player base and then also needs to be picked out of a 1 in 5 (or 1 in 25) chance of being the group leader to ruin their game play.
:clap: :clap:

That’s got to be such an infrequent occasion as to not be worthwhile. We OCE players on the other hand experience this more than 90% of the time using queued systems whether PvP, dungeons, or LFR. Yet apparently that is “fine”, and we are whinging if we make complaint about it.

Bias at it’s finest aye.

1 Like

Just in case anyone missed the comment above from the spam - it’s available from JB AU website right now, but limited stock.

After 14 years of WoW you don’t know at least one U.S. player whom you can trust? What about Aussie expats in the U.S.?

If Blizzard can make money on it, they will manufacture and sell more copies. New Era Blizzard for better or worse.

I love you.

Because I’m daft and its the one place I didn’t check. have my pre order. happy now, will arrive just in time for, or just after my birthday. happy birthday to me

/packs away flame throwers

1 Like