OCE Player looking for a Guild

Hi there, my friends call me Beverly Anne.

I’m a returning player that played from the end of Vanilla till Cataclysm.
I played in every expansion onwards very casually as the game didn’t grab me the way previous expansions did. I thought that maybe I had just outgrown the game - and that kinda upset me in an odd way as I had so many fond memories of World of Warcraft.

Then I heard about World of Warcraft: Classic.

Needless to say I was hyped like most of you were and still are, this is what I’ve been waiting for. I have been messing around on Private Servers just to see if I would enjoy the ‘Classic experience’ and sure enough, I fell in love with the game again.

I am a player in the OCE region, New Zealand to be more specific.
I wouldn’t consider myself a “hardcore player” but more along the lines of above average in the sense I sink maybe 6-8 hours a day into the game and desire to end game raiding at a mid-high level (as opposed to top end/rank #1’s etc).

A few of my mates are going to play but are unsure what Server we will jump on. I wish to play with them but I also want to join a group of kind, enthusiastic, and unique people to really get into Classic with.

I enjoy PVP, PVE, and heck whatever RP aint too bad either.
I have experience leading raids quite successfully (was just behind our Servers top Guild on server in Wrath of the Lich King) but am not looking to lead a Guild but more just try to be an instrumental member.

If you are deciding to start a Guild or what not for Classic - drop your forum links here etc.

Keen to answer any questions or even just open up a dialogue between us all!

Kind Regards,
Beverly Anne.

Hello Beverly,
Im currently recruiting for a guild to start on launch and progress with. Take a look and let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

Discord: BnH247#9580 , if you’re still interested so we can discuss the details :slight_smile: