Obtaining Vitality Conduit in 8.3?

As a returning player, I’m trying my absolute hardest to obtain Vitality Conduit. This is near impossible in 8.3.
I ran LFR and it will currently take 9 weeks to receive rank 1.

There are absolute NO groups for any mode of Eternal Palace.
If someone has a solution, I’d be extremely happy.

There’s no solution, Blizzard effectively killed alts and returning players in 8.3 with the stupid essence system.

12 Likes

It’s ridiculous and bizarre. As a Disc Priest, the minor essence from Vitality Conduit is an essential in most Arena’s let alone Mythic +

Why, just why.

2 Likes

They nerfed it in 8.3 and that was supposed to be the solution. They didn’t nerf it nearly enough. Same goes for ep trinkets.

I’m all for keeping old tiers relevant in such a way, unfortunately we don’t seem to have a player base that agrees.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Every time I open group finder for raid, there are groups farming EP for essences. I had to finish my VC after the start if this tier too, as I didnt really raid last tier, and it was no effort at all.

2 Likes

takes 3 weeks running heroic.

most groups clear in an hour or two.

set up a group in lfg it will fill

1 Like

Will blizzard finally read what their players have to say and learn from this? No chance! That’s why shadowlands will be the same old song and dance and lose their entire player base in a month or less.

2 Likes

You have an extremely negative view on the world… of warcraft.

1 Like

Well they fixed the alts issue and added a lot of catch-up mechanics to the cloak lately, so it’s not so bad. Shadowlands is supposed to do away with all these mechanics entirely. So we’ll see I guess.

I see normal and heroic runs for EP all the time.

Normals usually will do a full clear, Heroics and Mythics almost always quit after 4 bosses.

Are you using the group finder feature to look for raids?

Can you speed this process up by doing lfr, norm, and heroic (maybe mythic if a group is running it)?

The number of reliquaries that drop won’t stack. The number that drop per boss (that drops them) is:

Raid Finder - 1
Normal - 2
Heroic - 7
Mythic - 12

So say you do a heroic and get 7 from a boss. If you next do mythic of that boss, you won’t get 12 but rather 5 since you already got the 7 from heroic. I find the fastest way to grind them out is do heroic full clears. Not as many per boss as mythic, but way faster and virtually no wipes.

Awesome thank you for the info!