Obsidian Citadel and Dragobane Keep on Alts?

I recently pledged allegiance to Wrathion on my main; on my first alt the area is completely unphased, aka phase 0? How does this area get unlocked on alts, is there a bug preventing my alt from phasing into the hub?

tia

3 Likes

im having this same issue

3 Likes

hey i figured it out, you have to fly to the obsidian throne and there is a yellow dragon there. talk to him and he will have a skip for you and it will phase you in and you will be able to pick up all the quests. i guess its similiar to a “ive heard this story before skip”

10 Likes

Where did you find the yellow dragon? Nothing near the actual throne for me on my alt…

hes right near where wrathion would be and the quarter masters but at the front of that ledge

It must be bugged for me or something, I have searched every inch of this place and there is no yellow dragon showing up for me. I’ve even talked to the few npcs that appear (on two different alts just to be sure it wasn’t an issue with that alt) and nada.

The dragon is at the obsidian bulwark not at the citaadel (east of the citadel and buy the dragonscale basecampe). the yelow dragon is pretty big and named like kalendormu or something.

3 Likes

I tried there and everywhere around it. :frowning: I went everywhere that I’d dealt with Wrathion to try and find something that would let my alts skip. My main finished the campaign and unlocked adventure mode, so idk why I can’t unlock the area. It’s not even giving me the option to do any kind of quests for it.

The dragon’s name is Kalendormu. He’s at the Obsidian Bulwark and took a few seconds to show up once I landed at 42.56, 66.74 in Waking Shores. He gives you a skip if you haven’t completed the campaign on your alts. You’re able to choose the skip to go to the Obsidian Throne.

Intern: “Maybe we should put this major quest npc in a more intuitive place. Like where the BIG GOLD ICON is on the map?”
Seasoned Blizz Dev: “Nah let’s put it here. Rookie.”

Also, the npc isn’t showing up for my alts. I assume that’s a bug.

2 Likes

He isnt at your location either, I am at it right now on my alt

I did see the bronze drake. But I didnt skip scene. It flys south then disappears without a trace. Anyone knows where it went to next?

1 Like

Any solutions for this yet? Not seeing yellow dragon either :frowning:

Not sure if this is relevant, but you may also have to be level 68-70 before the Obsidian Citadel quests show up. I noticed recently with my alts that the NPCs there are level 70 while trying to pick up some random profession stuff there.

1 Like

Anyone doing this on alts… were you able to add gem slots to your obsidian collar on your main? Because I cant.

Level 70 druid still can’t see siege of feats even though I have 2 seperate 70s above rank 5 on both factions. AND this druid completed every quest in the waking shores. Probably won’t be fixed until next year honestly

did u figure it out?

I had same thing happen, I got spooked by the “ARE YOU SURE???” cause I was trying to figure out if it meant I’d lose some rep-giving quest chain, and now I’m afraid my alt won’t be able to farm wrath/sab rep for a while :sob:

If anyone knows where our time-saving dragon went pls, help

yeah for me he flew off and i cant find where to unlock them now or resummon him

Does this have a level requirement?