<Oasis> PvP Community

Umm pretty sure it’s to flex massive epeens and hit on gamer girls…not have fun and all that stuff

And as an added bonus, Oasis is doing some pve stuff as well. Dont forget that cherry! :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly, mad respect for Cherry and Oasis for all of this, helping people learn RBGs/PvP while making them feel safe from the toxicity from what others might bring /salute

2 Likes

sounds like this community is aimed more towards end game, Do you have a leveling or low level BG group within your community. Also, Do you help 120’s gear, IE. help run Mythic+ dungeons, Help in arenas, so on and so forth? The biggest problem in BFA for a fare amount of players interested in PvP rated and not is the gear grind. A lot cant find a group during the time they have to play and Most simply cant be bothered to PvE. I am sure with the right help or “Carry” the PvP scene would POP a lot more than it is.

I wouldn’t Mind joining an actual community interested in getting people up to speed rather than just talking about what needs to be done.

1 Like

wow u guys are alive grats

I have been busy with finals and I am finally on break! I can respond and keep an eye on this again. :slight_smile:

This post was made so long ago, silly.

Thanks! We appreciate all the help from everyone else that has contributed and to players taking a chance with us! Our community thrives through its members and we are going to make a comeback once RBGs become more popular again (such a shame that they took a down turn in popularity). :frowning:

We unfortunately do not have a leveling or low level BG group within our community. People are constantly leveling at such different paces that we tend not to focus on that as much.

In terms of Mythic+ dungeons, we did just expand to Mythic+ content (which I will make a brand new forum post about shortly). We know gearing is an issue and with that comes along trying to get into Mythic+ groups but “not having a high enough io score”. We are going to start teaching Mythic+ content as well and we aim to go as high as getting players comfortable with 10s. They are not meant to be carries, but I would gladly spam 0s with fresh 120s to help feed gear to them. We just need to start advertising and let people know “Hey, Oasis does PvE now too!”

2 Likes

“Hey, Oasis does PvE now too!”

Noooooo, not you too! The last bastion has fallen. We’re losing the war to keep PvP pure.

1 Like

Can you repost the discord invite? Seems broken. Saw your earlier response, but it did nothing. Have a small group of RL friends interested in a chill pvp group to do RBGs.

1 Like

Discord link doesn’t seem to work would love to learn more about the group though and possibly join the Alli side guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Given the popularity of PvP and needing PvE gear to progress further, it was kind of needed. :smiley: Haha

Hey sorry, just saw this now! I can not edit the original post anymore which sucks, but the new Discord code is “upsdJms”. Thanks for reminding me. xD (Edit: As I typed this and scrolled back up, I realized I can edit our original post. Now it’s more accurate!) :wink:

4 Likes

Hello how can I join your discord i tried putting like this https: / /discord.gg/xfJyBJC and it doesnt work.

1 Like

That should work. Make sure you don’t have the spaces included as well and it’s case sensitive.

Just found this! Looks good!