<Oasis> PvP Community

The invite link is case sensitive. If it still doesn’t work, try leaving one of the Discords you are a part of and don’t really use.

Do you guys have an in-game community channel?

1 Like

Replied as wrong character, but still would like to know answer to this question, thanks!

Love to PvP, hate voice chat. Is voice chat a requirement?

Sorry! Been busy with school and haven’t had a chance to check this. We do have an ingame one but we hardly use it because it has a 1000 person limit and we have over 3300+ people in our Discord. I would just join our Discord if anything!

Voice chat is not a requirement to join our community! :slight_smile: It’s highly recommended as we are trying to teach players to get better and being vocal is a key aspect, but you are still free to join without.

2 Likes

It’s a cryfest for people who don’t have the time, patience or balls to pug their way into a team that respects their skill.

Full of players who would rather get carried than put in the time doing randoms, premades, arena, watching streams etc.

Rogues that don’t know blind, boomies that don’t know cyclone etc. etc.

There are some experienced players mixed in but there’s no push group.

There’s a buddy system being attempted.

Good luck, but often in groups 2-5 people are carries wasting the time of everyone else

This is a learning community and I have no idea where this is coming from? Anyone that joins is well aware that not everyone has experience in RBGs and that’s why they come to the Discord, to learn. People come to the Discord to learn, not to find a push group for like 2k+. Players ask questions, we answer. We do RBGs and they make mistakes? We take time after the games to explain what went wrong and what can be improved upon. If you expected a push group out of the community, you misinterpreted the entire meaning of it then. I’m sorry it’s a “waste” of time, but to most, it’s not.

6 Likes

Wrong, Snak. Show us on the doll how pvp broke you.

2 Likes

PvP broke me?

How about all of these kids in Oasis who need to join a support group to learn.

Or how about the mental disease of wanting to run an education guild for rbgs.

“I’ll be your savior come to me!”

Pathetic

You are literally the epitome of a cry fest.

1 Like

I really do not understand what you are trying to point out. What’s wrong with joining a “support group” to learn? Some people need that? It’s a resource for players to reach out to and to learn. I didn’t know that providing feedback after games to help improve gameplay or answering questions regarding specific class roles and/or objective play was an issue. Also, I would not call it a “mental disease” to have a desire to help people in RBGs. No one is being anyone’s savior. We are doing this because we want to, and if you think that’s pathetic that’s fine, it’s your opinion. I have no idea what your problem is by attacking an entire community of players simply because our motives seem pathetic or ineffective to you. If you personally had a bad experience, I apologize. But like it was stated before, if you came into this community looking for a push group, you were mistaken and must not have read the information on this post or the information posted in the Discord correctly. People like you are the reason we do this. You’re quick to judge and point fingers without taking the time to realize that not everyone can be amazing at PvP. We all started somewhere. All we are doing is providing that extra leverage to push them in the right direction.

7 Likes

Reading this is unfortunate on so many levels. I think It’s amazing that players can be ridiculed for seeking out resources to improve, finding other like-minded players to enjoy the game with, learn with, and play in a content type with a pretty steep entry barrier or for creating communities with the intent of introducing RBGs to a wider audience, even if that means teaching, or tolerating mistakes.

I’m sorry for whatever poor experience you had in the game.

7 Likes

@Cherrysuave
I’d be interested in joining the horde guild

1 Like

@Cherrysuave
I’d be interested in joining the horde guild

1 Like

It’s very unfortunate that no matter what you do, whether it may be good or bad, it will be criticized for not being enough or for being pointless. Until people take a step back and realize “Hey, I was once in this position…”, then we are basically stuck in a negative feedback loop of criticism. As long as I keep hearing players say “I have been looking for a community like this” or “I’m glad that there’s a resource for players to feel encouraged to PvP”, I’m going to keep this community and project moving forward.

Our only horde guild atm is on Tichondrius! If you still need an invite, you can whisper anyone in the guild that is online! Just do “/who Oasis” and players should pop up! If you still need an invite, let us know on Discord and we can get a Mod to log onto an alt or something. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well said Talbyy! Cherry has brought so much to this PvP community especially RBGs and continues to. She goes above and beyond to get more people involved in RBGs and without people like her, and the community Oasis and Cherry provide, there would be very few people playing, and instead of bashing low teams people like the guy who just complained would instead be bashing how they only queue into the same 3 teams all day.

Thank you for all you do for the game Oasis & Cherry.

2 Likes

Cherry is a gnome racist.

I kid please keep training kids.

2 Likes

Imagine being this dense

2 Likes

It’s probably the guy you mentioned previously who was raging at everyone. I wouldn’t worry about it. People trying to improve, and someone providing a chill place to do that, sound like positives.

Well said, Talbyy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! It’s a community effort and we all do our best, despite being full time college students and/or working full-time jobs (not to mention overtime for some of our members). We are just here to all have fun, help players improve, and make new friendships and/or families out of it. After all, isn’t that the point of a community? To have that sort of a feeling? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes