:O bfa makes everyone tox now

Demoncouch not in the first 3 pages, in the fourth page…smh. Let’s say that he was though, what is your argument, that there are 15 out of 150 players playing the comp? much wow? Go check mage rogue, maybe your math skills would be challenged.

…He’s on the 2nd page…

Seriously, schedule an eye doctor app.

2 Likes

He’s rank 188 in 3s, thats 4th page, what do u mean

You’re hopeless. I can’t anymore.

The pvp leaderboard pages definitely go to 100

4 Likes

Who are you to determine what someone likes or dislikes how pompous of you

I was looking it up on arenmate, each page there goes to 50, so hence it was 4th page on mine, while second on yours.

i really hope that is not a thing, who queing high mmr 3s without a healer -.-

Not at all what I’m saying, I only said that most cases people aren’t actually enjoying what they’re playing themselves they just like winning, in fact you made that same suggestion to me lol

Obviously people have different tastes but it’s really straightforward what people are going to be getting out of something. A guardian druid for example is just playing it to troll people because they know how much of a joke it is or because they just want to win with low effort, not because they’re enjoying the role

People will like what they like and I personally like seeing diversity in comps/playstyles, it’s just obviously limited in one drastic extreme. Like thugonomics first starting with guardian druid, he legitimately whipped it out first as a troll and then it was actually something that was useful. Even when he’s playing it you know he clearly thinks it’s a joke of a spec, not like he’s truly having fun. Anyone else is just playing it to win with low effort but eventually it’s human nature that you’ll lose value from that (for example if you’re always handed out something for free it’ll naturally lose personal value to you).

Idc if people play what they like but you can’t straight face say people enjoy never having the opportunity for failure as their form of fun, they just enjoy victory which is nice. That’s still ok on a casual level too, just not at a serious one.

1 Like

This is why i play marksman.
Its fun.

Its not top tier, its not even best raid or mythic + spec.
But its fun and at the end of the day, this is a video game you play to have fun, unless you are in game to play it like a job, then there is no reason to not play a spec/class that you find fun and try to make it work to YOUR desired gameplay lvl.

1 Like

Pretty sure if pika was playing rmpal every game he wouldn’t have a loss on his record. But that DH DK though. Deadly lmao.

Here’s how majority of pikas games go.

Gate opens. Start 25 second timer. Sap. Smoke bomb dead.

This is about as conceited as it comes. This is a competitive environment which means that players are going to do whatever they can do within the rule set to win. I don’t think they give a flip about making it tolerable for you. Winning is winning, and it doesn’t have to be fun.

2 Likes

Its honestly the pve trinkets.
Sporepod and mechagon trinket aswell as ashvane trinket from raid, are all insanely broken on melee.

Sporepod procs from both damage and taking damage, gives burst heals and can crit, it also is not reduced in pvp.

Mechagon trinket gives a 1k per second heal scaling with vers and also scaling by % missing health up to 200%. i actually use this trinket on my mm hunter an it does pretty solid healing over a match and helps keep me alive when kiting/pillaring.

the raid trinket stores 10% of all damage you take as healing blood up to a cap an then every 3 seconds heals you for like 13k or so, this is reduced in pvp.

All 3 of these trinkets give tons of main stat like agility/str and the mechagon trinket gives yellow cards giving up to 180+ 2ndary of one stat an 70 of another.

So you dont even lose damage from using these items.
Trying to kill a melee with both of these is next to impossible untill heavy dampening.

2 Likes

I have to agree with doggo here. If you want to win, you have to play flavor of the expansion lock, mage, DH, dk or guardian. But there are people like me who love their mains and want to play them. I know. We stupid.

1 Like

Stop pretending like Warrior isn’t competitive.

3 Likes

It isn’t by itself. It relies HEAVILY on a good healer and one of those broken DPS. Otherwise it flops. It’s a competitive support. Nothing more.

1 Like

I mean I think a lot of people aren’t even flavor of the expansion though. I’m a pver main and I’m playing the worst dps spec in raid because I genuinely enjoy playing death knight. Whether I’m doing pve or pvp I’m having fun because I just enjoy the class. If I enjoyed something else I would happily play it in either aspect of the game as well.

it sucks because you seem like such a chill and reasonable person

but to not acknowledge there’s nearly 0 counterplay to packspirit/chains of ice/manaburn + being as tanky as possible is just abrasive to seasoned players

when winning the game comes down to doing nothing but not dying until the other team is oom due solely to 3 seperate 0 counterplay mechanics you basically remove a lot of the skillcap
truly you have to recognize how easy it is to be bitter from another players perspective

i guess as a mythic raider, view it like this
method is progressing on an end tier boss
they handle all the mechanics well with few mistakes despite them all being scripted
they progress through and pull out the world first kill

then all of a sudden a random worldrank 550 guild found out that if you made yourself as tanky as possible via stacking stam gems with a DH in the raid who presses mana rift on cd which he cant really do wrong in any situation the boss would eventually die regardless of everyone in the raid standing in every mechanic and not meeting any required dps check at all
thus securing them a world 2nd kill

yeah, it’s cool that they figured that out and did that
but you can absolutely see how everyone around them probably hates them and the game is significantly worse off with such abuse being considered fine

mostly people are mad at blizzard that you’re allowed to abuse the mechanics that you are
but it’s not exactly your fault

7 Likes

Except if they could do that then Method would do that.

That’s the difference between being competitive and not.

it’s super bittering that being competitive vs not being competitive has come down to removing all mechanics in place and limping through it

alot of the more vocal players like you never played when the game was good so it’s a bummer
i dont blame you for not understanding

2 Likes