:O bfa makes everyone tox now

Keator, i hope you have learned the biggest lesson in wow pvp. Some guys you can beat. some guys you not supposed to beat and if you do its a gimmick. I hope you have learned your place in their universe.

All of my statements include me stating I am better than you. I could be 10x the player you are and be average. Don’t hype yourself up that much.

Yes the game that I mythic pve in (mention numerous times for effect) that I am 2800 in (mention numerous times) is all I have

They don’t it’s just extremely lazy class design and item design.

You completely fell into the trap and failed to address the true issue. Whether or not your good or bad means nothing… People can get better… the real issue is DPS self healing and item healing are totally broken and need to be massively nerfed or removed. Games should not be going into dampening and should not be decided by dampening either. You winning this match really means nothing you just sat there unable to die until dampening gave you a free win that is horrible gameplay which you acknowledge… it shouldn’t exist and should have never existed period. Back in Wrath dps didn’t self heal… dps died very fast… it created extremely quick paced, entertaining and fun gameplay… It was the pinnacle of WoW pvp and it was massively popular back then. Everything from the core design of WoW pvp now is antithesis of what made WoW pvp good in the first place. It’s a high skill floor clunky game now that needs some serious fixes.

Regardless low skill DK with an ego massively inflated because of broken self healing, broken trinkets, dampening etc… you enjoy the worst aspects of WoW pvp to ever exist… GJ.

lol? Really? Seems pretty humble here despite you kids acting like a buncha’ egotistical JO.

1 Like

[quote=“Keator-tichondrius, post:12, topic:381749”]
I am a super nice guy
[/quote] Plays DH DK

truth has been spoken

Easily the cringiest thing i have seen in a while. Games played and W/L means absolutely nothing on a players skill, you have no idea what their journey has been in the season and to try to condemn someone off of these statistics is retarded.

2 Likes

So true i spent over 1k games in the sub 2k-2100 area playing with random lfg players, then i found a solid druid and got to 2400-2500 in under 100 matches.

My win loss right now is about 51-49 ratio at 1256 games.

Rdruid/hunter is the only reason I got 2400 in 2s lol. Without that comp I’d be 2k or 2.1.

Insanely fun comp.

Name one player that has consistently had a trash win loss with high games played that is exceptional at this game.

Sorry but win/loss means nothing… Just rating… yes im bad i know this but to get up there and play at the same mmr/cr they have beaten some of those great players…soooooooo

Idk if ur bad

Here’s my question for you;

If x player beats y player, does that make x player the better player? Because that’s what it sounds like you’re trying to say.

No, but calling them bad because they played more games and are at a 50/50 is hilarious statement also

maybe they just queue with whoever and whatever comp…some people dont take a 15year old game as serious as some of yall.

2 Likes

The relation to someone being bad due to games played is based off numerous factors.

Guy plays dh dk
Guy has full pve gear
Guy plays most dampening way possible
Guy still struggles to lift himself to 2800 after over 500 games.

That’s why he’s bad.

Also, once again;
Name one exceptional player that has consistently played a very high number of games with a piss poor win loss.

I will wait

being over 50% is piss poor? Thats funny

1 Like

Ya it is sorry bro

Naw, sorry “bro”

This is the most troll comment I’ve seen here. How did we struggle? When we wanted to push we actually pushed. I played with friends most of the season. Me hordes and caprise haven’t been queueing together for long. Also it looks like you haven’t even looked at the ladder. There’s people with way more games playing rmx that are barely 2700 and other t1 comps. This argument is so bad it’s not even worth digging into. 2800 is like top 30 right now.

You actually wrote this without even glancing at the ladder.

Plus all of your points are bad. There’s people who check all of those boxes at 2000 cr.

Most people on ladder at the top end are at 55%-60% win loss and that’s where we are at.

“yeah lol we play a comp with no lose condition in most matchups and perfect pve gear and we still snipe one win a day, we just really want r1 sry” would be a lot simpler and respectably candid than anything keator or his weird “my-10-alts-are-all-different-people” healer have yet posted in this thread