N'Zoth is not scary

Just listen to his voice when you’re doing the 8.3 questline, he sounds like a sexual deviant not an Old God.

4 Likes

I think he sounded better in the Azshara cinematic

2 Likes

IDK man, a sexual deviant sounds scarier than an old god.And I mean if we look at most gods in mythologies…they were all sexual deviants.

C’thun truly sounded like a weird creepy old god and it was a low quality voice over from 2005

I can imagine one of his eyes has x ray vision and can see you with your clothes off.

C’thun was the only one that was creepy. N’Zoth’s voice is better than Yogg-Saron’s at least. Man for an awesome looking boss he sure had a voice that didn’t match.

I like the way he messes with peoples minds

where is my warcraft horror game blizzard

I wouldn’t call him scary, but he’s an Old God. They’re a big deal, and having one talk to my character directly is…unsettling. I still get some chills sent down my spine when I hear Yogg Saron’s dialogue during his boss fight. That guy IS scary.

I heard that people ran screaming when he tried to RP in Goldshire on Moon Guard, so take that for what you will.

He seems pretty spooky to me.

Don’t need to really be scary to have an impact.
As terrible as his voice is, he could have cranked that charisma up to 11.
Have fun with it. Make it your own. Not impossible to make a badly written villain actually good if you put/use the right voice to it, and let them go full on ham.

Prime Example: Tim Curry as Smoke.

I don’t know if he is a sexual deviant. But he gonna get my sword up his butt.

I mean… What kind of tentacle god is he if he doesn’t sound like a sexual deviant?

Notice me N’zoth sempai!!

1 Like