[ H-RP ] < Nova Goria > Ogre Roleplay Guild. No, really

“Gog Gronnslayer knew that to be free, to live, was a mere beginning. When he broke the bodies of the gronn, opened their bones and ate their marrow to prove that they were not gods, he raised their skeletons up so others could see his victory. He desired more than simple survival, so he built his hall to be too large for any one blood family to fill. Others gathered, and soon his home was an empire. He did not simply flee into the mountains to wallow in existing.” ~Imperator Mar’gok

Da Ogres of today are a scattered people. Having lost our world to da Burning Legion and many of our finest warriors to da blades of Azeroth, Ogre Society has hit its lowest point since our enslavement by da Ogron. We have not conquered, we have merely continued. We have not thrived, we have merely survived.

But all hope is not yet lost! New hopes arise with knowledge drawn forth from da golden age of da Gorian Empire. With da arrival of the Mag’har Clans and dere Ogre allies, the wisdom of the Gorians of old may yet take root upon a new world. Allied to da Horde, yet free to carve our own destiny, da Nova Goria movement seeks to establish a new Ogre Society on Azeroth, formed of Ogres of all Clans, advancing Ogre interests on Azeroth, Outland, and beyond.

The Nova Goria project is a new effort to encourage Roleplay between Ogre Role-players and other interested parties! We are non-guild based, operating instead over community. All Ogre Role-players from any server are welcome to come partake in the project, as we have ambitions to pursue a storyline that will take us well into the future. If you’re interested, come check us out!

Send in-game Mail to Maggrok to request a community invite.
Or check us out on discord at:

25 Likes

I almost never hear about Ogre roleplayers, so I’m in full support of this! I’d love to see more people feel comfortable playing as ogres and mok’nathal. Illidari-approved!

3 Likes

WoW Batman! It’s about time!

Anyways. This is Great News!

2 Likes

This is most exciting.

(Also as of 6:46 PM Eastern the invite link is invalid.)

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Xiano. Fixed it.

1 Like

For the Stonemaul!

1 Like

Bring back the red and blue ogres.

That is all.

2 Likes

Bloodmaul are red

Bladespire are blue

Goblins are short

and that includes you

~ <3

7 Likes

I love this

2 Likes

I love it too~ I hope to encourage all people interested in Ogre Roleplay to try it out. Ogres are one of WoW’s most interesting and developed races with a great deal of culture behind them both fancy and brutish, but we still don’t have them playable for some reason XD

1 Like

Dis for horde ogre only?

4 Likes

No friend, it for all Ogres! Feel free to drop by and say hi!

1 Like

Da NEW Ogre Empire Rises!

Hmmm, thinks it’s that time of the week to sack Highmaul again, like Rome.

1 Like

Gotta love Ogres.

The other night I was chillin in Org and saw your bunch of dudes. It was so impressive I couldn’t help but take a screeny. Brought a smile to my face to see this thread here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617941374372937759/735302746055639140/WoWScrnShot_071220_235940.jpg
1 Like

But Lohkaaaaaash. We Nova Gorians are allies of the Horde :smiley: Just think of us as a new allied race. No need for burning here :3

That was definitely a good night. Had a lot of great roleplay.

Need more Ogres 'round here!

1 Like

Ogres FOR DA HOARD!

1 Like

We’re gonna do this all Ogre again.

1 Like

Make it happen for real blizz

https://i.imgur.com/sz8m74c.png