Nov 1st Hotfixes?

Students who failed English be like

I know you are upset over not getting your buffs and trying to use ad hominem

I swear they no longer have the talent it takes to produce a functioning expansion.

It is nearing fraud when the release non-functioning code to live.

Looks like you need a buff to your reading comprehension. You’re choosing to ignore the title which states the changes are November 1st. You’re a useless troll.

“The change are November 1” ?

They never said " the changes are ", this is what you added . You can read the entire blue, they are as ambiguous as they can be to prevent making any promises . :rofl:

General Discussion is designed for arguing. It isn’t a support channel.

If you have proof that you didn’t get your buff, then bug it in the game’s support system and reference the topic.

Yeah right bug forums are really effective ways to promote change. I read the bug forums for player comments on what is broken and will be repaired SOON.

I didn’t say anything about the Bug Forums but I guess you have the right to get angry anyway.

Try reading them sometime. It’ll keep you informed so you don’t waste time resetting your ui.

“Incoming Nov 1”

Definition of incoming: arriving at, coming into, arriving

It’s not that hard!

What ? patch notes? yeah the notes came, today . You can read it in the link

No, not patch notes. “Class tuning incoming November 1”

Do I need to define class tuning for you?

We are all familiar with ion’s doublespeak. Who even knows what they meant? Doublespeak is used to deny promises.

Class tuning incoming November 1 , followed by when it would come on s scheduled maintenance and then list of patch notes on what tuning they are doing

I can’t summarized it any more for you and rest of you all :rofl:

You’re struggling to type English, and you think you understand it better than everyone else here? Lol

Exactly last time they made a promise in Warlord of Drenor , they ate crow from the playerbase , they have after that maintained ambiguity .

I can’t believe players still fall for this crap

To be totally upfront, I think we all realize that nothing concerning the game mechanics is ever set in stone.

Apathy and incompetence need open excuses.

Me either.

Yeah I know how ethical Blizzard is and how simple minded the average wow player is . :+1:

Guess what? The changes just went live. Just like everyone told you they were supposed to today.

That’s great news

Next time when you look at the contract , don’t just read the header and believe it . Read the the body as well before you sign it. :+1: