<Notorious> [A] [PvE/PvP] is recruiting!

Introduction
Notorious is a brand-new guild looking for recruits to bolster our numbers and work toward becoming an outstanding end-game guild with a strong emphasis on community building and achieving in-game goals.

As of this post we have a very small, but active group of players spread across a wide range of levels. This means that, for now, we are effectively operating as a standard leveling guild with the intention of naturally progressing into end-game activities. However, for this to work, it is important to recruit players who are either in the process of leveling or patient enough to stick with us while we go through these growing pains.

I apologize for this long-winded introduction, but I wanted to be honest about the situation so potential recruits have a clear picture of both our long-term goals and current operational state.

Why Notorious
Have ever joined a successful guild with established leadership and thought to yourself: “This place is great. I wish I could have been here in the beginning to help build something like this”? Well, here is your opportunity! Some of our temporary weaknesses are what makes us so special: We do not have officers, core raiders, etc. So, you have the chance to come in and become a leader, a guild veteran or core raider. You can become an active participant in creating a great community instead of being an outsider trying to work your way into the core group.

Contact Information
If all of my previous ranting and raving has not scared you off yet, you are probably exactly the type of player we are hoping to recruit. Please join our Discord server if you have any questions or would like a guild invitation: discord.gg/f5KEM9K

Take care and have fun.