Notorious is a Cutting Edge guild on Area 52 focused on clearing all content in Shadowlands at a competitive rank on a 9 hour a week schedule. Our roster includes players that have both led and competed at a World First level and are now looking to progress on a more relaxed schedule.
Battle for Azeroth
We formed as a guild a month and a half late to Ny’alotha, without a full team, and were able to achieve Cutting Edge within a reasonable amount of time while growing our roster.
Throughout Castle Nathria we have been focused on identifying our weaknesses, including the players that aren’t currently capable of meeting our performance expectations. We will be using the rest of our time this tier to trial players that align more with our expectations and share the same goal of reaching Top 100 US by the end of next tier.
1 Unholy DK
1 Holy Paladin
Any Exceptional Ranged DPS
All of our spots are competitive. If after reading the section on “What We’re Looking For” down below you feel that our atmosphere and environment are a good fit for your personality, and you can meet our expectations as as player, don’t hesitate to apply even if your class is not listed above.
Please note that you should be able to provide logs showcasing your performance so far this tier. We are looking for a player that has a proven history of excellent mechanical ability as well as exceptional damage when applicable. Our ideal candidate would be at least 7/10 M and have a 90% average on non-progression fights.
8 PM to 11 PM EST
Atmosphere and Environment
- We are a guild focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible in a way that lacks toxicity and instead focuses on solutions and achievable goals.
- We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression. If you are constantly making mistakes or not pulling your weight you will be benched with feedback as to why and how we expect you to improve before you are brought back in.
What We’re Looking For
- Activity. We’re looking for people who are committed to improving their characters during the week through Mythic+ or other relevant content. Doing everything you can to make sure your character is competitive in raids is a baseline expectation. (As an example for this tier we would expect you to be at your maximum renown level, Appreciative with Ve’nari, and doing as many Mythic+ dungeons as possible each week to unlock the maximum tier of rewards from your Great Vault)
- Attitude. We do not allow toxic behavior inside or outside of our raid. We are looking for people who can communicate with each other in a constructive and mature manner. Being able to structure criticism in a way that focuses on solutions is mandatory.
- Performance. We are committed to our growth and future and are looking for players who are as interested in growing as we are. At the leadership level we are constantly looking for ways to improve not only as players, but as a guild, and expect the same mentality from our raiders. This means that you should be 100% familiar with your class, analyzing your logs, keeping up with the latest theorycrafting information, and looking for ways to perform better each and every raid. The guild has a goal for its rank, you should have one for yourself.
- Team Mentality. While performance metrics are a great thing to look at after progression we are most interested in players that have the ability to perform adequately while taking on responsibility on specific fights. Being willing and able to run seeds on Xymox or player soccer on Xanesh are great examples of this.
- Adaptability. Players who are capable of playing all of the specs that their class has available, particularly tanking and healing, extremely valuable. The ability to tank or heal Mythic+ with the guild at the beginning of a tier, or fill in a mandatory role for a specific fight, is something we always take into consideration.
Please fill out the application above to provide us with information about you and your character. After submitting we will reach out to you with any additional questions regarding your application or to express our interest. Please fill out your application before contacting us. Please note that with the current volume of applications we receive on a daily basis it is unlikely that we will reach out to you to tell you that you’ve been declined or why we are not interested in you at this time.