Nothing to see here

Teehee–editting since I can’t remove :slight_smile:
Thank you all for the shout outs

1 Like

[Im squishy and I know it] is a semi hardcore raid guild in search of dps for progression raiding. Current progression is 2/8M 8/8H. Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 11pm - 2am EST (server) if interested feel free to add my btag Tubesocks#1806

Server

Stormrage

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, A small group of people with shared interests or tastes. And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

ABOUT US
<Safety First> is a guild comprised of many types of players. We have long time veterans and new players alike. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment for everyone interested in enjoying the PvE aspects the game has to offer. Not many of us dabble into PvP however if you wish to join with a focus on PvP a few individuals may be interested. We want this to be your long-term home.

Our raiding focus starts with ahead of the curve, from there we’ll start on mythic and also get the meta achievement each tier for the pet/mount rewards. During Uldir we did not have a strong mythic focus, moving forward our goal will be to push Mythic with the long term goal of establishing a team to get cutting edge each tier while raiding on a relaxed schedule.

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Thursday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Optional/Alt Sunday raid 7:30PM start time

RECRUITMENT
We always accept casual players, but our current roster needs are located below. Even though we follow a relaxed philosophy to raiding, we expect all raiders to carry their own weight. If your class is not on the list below please feel free to still send me a message.

Tanks: Full
Healers: Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
RDPS: Balance Druid, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Mage
MDPS: Rogue, DH

CONTACT
Kirbbash
KirbStyle#1111

Hi “Nowittyname” & Friends:

I’ll keep this short. Ex Inferno is a 18+ gaming community based out of two servers. Our Alliance (Stormrage) division has two raid teams that have openings. Follow the link below that will take you to our community post. In there, you can find the individual team posts. Feel free to join our discord server and DM me with any questions!

Best of luck!

-Kira

Hi there, we would be interested in chatting with you, add me!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Howdy, Hopefully we are all having a great new years!
Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Cyroziv

Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you and your group!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 5/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

Recruitment Needs:
Estratovus strives to maintain a raiding roster of 20-25+ consistent and talented raiders and because of that, we are always willing to talk with interested raiders regardless of if your specific class and role are listed for recruitment below. Please inquire on potential openings by contacting Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

An (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

Recruitment Key: Open = 3+ slots available, Limited = 1-2 slots available, Closed = 0 slots available.

TANK: Closed - Our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

HEALERS: Limited - Druid, Monk, Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H).

RANGE DPS: Open - Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Limited - Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior(H)

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.