Nothing to see here thanks

Nothing here folks

1 Like

Hi there.

I was on Dunemaul during the original. I was in the raids that cleared Ony, Molten Core, Blackwing, Naxx, never played much PVP. Played mostly Priest sometimes Rogue. Quit playing about the time they started expanding it.

I rolled an undead priest again. He currently level 18. My playtime is a little more limited than it was 15 years ago, but I still feel like I would be a valuable contributor.

Send me a invite if you are interested.

Chumae. I’ll be on around 8:00 PST.

1 Like

I’ll look out for you around 8! If I’m not around any member of the guild has invite privileges.

Join today!

1 Like

bump

Come join our community and prepare to clear raid content in Classic!

1 Like

Im interested. I was an original member of Oh Snap in vanilla. We were one of the 140 guilds to clear Naxx before TBC. We were also one of the few to clear AQ40.

My character name is Ghostsage. I will whisper when i am in-game. Thanks

1 Like

Im interested in joining as well as a few friends.
I started on Stalagg and leveled to 27 but had some friends start playing on Thunderfurry so i rerolled. Currently leveling a shaman for resto end game and a warrior tank.

1 Like

hey Doomlord, we’d love to have yall. You can either look me up in-game and I can get invites sent out or if I’m not on, all members have invite allowance so anyone should be able to help you out.

Do you guys have a lvl requirement right now? Looking for an active guild. I Just started on the server the other night.

1 Like

What’s up Seemless, no level req. The majority of the guild is still in the leveling phase so you’re welcome to join and hop into dungeon groups or just hang out in gchat/Discord.

Bump for anyone else reading this, we’re still looking for players interested in end game activities. Hit us up if you’re looking for a guild!

1 Like

I may contact you. Got a group of five 50+ that are looking to raid at cap if your times work out.

sweet, I’ll hit someone up IG tonight

What’s up Branzug, we’re looking at doing Wednesday/Monday 8-11 EST.

Just wanted to drop by and give this thread a bump! Most members of the guild have pushing into the high 40s/50s as well as a group that is level 60 and has been farming dungeons in prepartion for raiding. If you’re looking to get into Classic raiding with a group of experienced players feel free to join up!

bump

Raid team forming shortly, get in while you can!

Bump! First guild MC run was this passed Wednesday where we cleared half the raid. Tonight we’ll be tackling Ony + the rest of the raid. Hit us up if you’re looking for a guild! Active gchat with constant dungeon runs, UBRS runs, attunement runs, etc.

bump

Looking for mages!

Bump, great guild

Bump, MC is clear as well as Ony. Could use a couple more mages!

bumpertons