Not sure what to do here

Leveled a class to 60 on a server, but I don’t like this server anymore because it just seems dead and faction imbalance and kind of a crappy community. I even got most pre-bis. I come from p servers too where I am used to a lot of pop and definitely like that, because I enjoy constant wPvP. Therefore, I made a toon on faerlina and it feels way more like P servers, world chat is full of LFG spam, many players, players on at all times.

Thing is I only play one class and don’t wanna make an alt, I just want a main. Should I really re-roll on faerlina after doing all that work? Dunno what to do this is lame… Do u think blizz will make paid server transfers anytime at least b4 phase 2?

Blizz is a company, so would not be surprised if paid transfers came at some point. As for b4 phase 2? Probably not, but anything is possible.

1 Like

Its possible. It existed in Vanilla, in 2006, around the time of this patch if i recall correctly.

yes but no timeline for paid transfers.

nice, i hope they mention when they will do this. I really REALLY do not want to level another toon, especially the same class…

Blizzard is real unlikely to do anything to facilitate movement from a “dead” server to a “lot of pop” one. If they actually shut down some of the servers and move their entire population to another server–which wouldn’t surprise me at all, for some of the PvP servers–it won’t be merged into an already-crowded server; it will be combined with one or more of the other “dead servers.”

What does it matter when the game now has a large population of cheaters with huge advantages over anyone else?

1 Like

my server isn’t really dead its just not as populated as the main ones. it almost reaches full during peak time. Thing is I want to be on faerlina because it looks way more fun and I have friends on there too.

I’m unsure what to tell you. If you want to play with your friends any time soon, i would re-roll on the other server. I doubt the paid transfer thing will be put in before phase 2, to at least settle the populations down to 1 layer each realm. They will probably come after that, if i had to guess.

At the end of the day, no one can make that decision for you.

lame. it should definitely be before phase 2 imo

Services will not be added anytime soon. Just suck it up and make a new alt, atleast it’s on a new server. IMO

Really, if you managed to get to 60 already once, you can do it again well before phase 2. It will give you a better opportunity to get to know the new realmmates, some of whom are still leveling.

Game just came out a few weeks ago. The large crowd are around levels 35-45 right now.

Oof, you went on the streamer server? That’s why you are having issues. Join Herod.

You can get to 60 again long before they offer transfers. If you’re that unhappy where you are then I’d highly suggest just rerolling. Get your friends to help you out.

no, I went on kirtonos. I WANT to go on the steamer server.