Not seeing guild info/members after realm transfer

I used the guild transfer/faction change (6/11) moving the guild Merica from Sargaras to Thrall (with a name forced name change)with GM Blinkor. Now after the move I cannot see any info ( h?ttps://imgur.com/a/jUv9Kr1) however I was able to use the /ginvite command to get a member in there, but no other commands work. I have tried this with my other character that a performed a guild transfer with and have no issues. I “deleted” my WTF, Cache, Interface folders, reset my interface in game, ran a repair, and even did a fresh install to a different drive with no addons and the issue remains. The guild is showing online ( see 3 in link). I found a similar thread dated back from '21 (h?ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-ui-not-showing-up/932921/246) but it the Blue post says it should be fixed. I tried submitting a ticket, but of course they didn’t even read the steps I took and replied with a canned response.

*remove the ? in the links since I am not allowed to post links

Following as this is my GM

1 Like

Bumping with CS support response:
Support
I’m sorry you’re experiencing UI issues in World of Warcraft. Let’s try a few steps to get things sorted out for you.

Firstly, let’s perform a UI reset. You can do this by following these steps:

Exit World of Warcraft entirely.
Open the Battle.net desktop app and select the game you want to reset.
Click on the Options dropdown menu and choose Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
Navigate to the World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF folder.
In the WTF folder, locate the “Config.wtf” file and move it to a different location or rename it.
Once you’ve moved or renamed the Config.wtf file, restart World of Warcraft.

This step will reset your user interface settings to their default values. If you’re still experiencing issues after this step, please proceed with the following:

Enter the command: /console cvar_default
Press Enter to execute the command.

This step will reset your in-game settings to their default values, which may help resolve any persistent UI issues.

If you’re still experiencing problems after trying these steps, I recommend reporting the issue on the bug forums. Our development team closely monitors these forums and investigates reported issues to provide fixes in future updates. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Please keep in mind that while we’re here to assist you to the best of our abilities, there are limitations to what customer support can do for UI-related issues. If the steps mentioned above do not resolve your problem, the bug forums are the best place to seek further assistance.