Not Receiving Honor or Conquest from Rated Arena

Hello,

While doing 2v2 rated arenas I am not longer receiving honor from wins or losses, or conquest from wins.

1 Like

I assume you checked, but make sure youre not capped.

1 Like

It’s a bug for some players. It’s been like that for me and a lot of players that I know for some time now. Going over a month long, not able to get conquest or honor for rated 2v2 arena. Submitted multiple tickets along with a forum post. The issue isn’t being resolved and I don’t believe it will be, not enough players have this issue for the blizzard dev team to notice or care. Won’t be renewing my subscription till the issue is resolved, which doesn’t seem likely at this point

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bug-fix-work-around-for-2s-pvp/857846

1 Like

That’s insane that that is the only workaround. If you re-add them as friends does it work? Or if you join party, remove friend, and then queue while still in the original party, does that work?

So I added them back as toon friends not battle.net friends and it still works. Adding them as battle.net friends creates the issue again.

1 Like

Omg I’ve been looking for an answer for this issue for so long!!! Can’t wait to try it!!