Not my hecking theramore

“IS HE THE BOOOOOOOOOOOMB THIS TIME???!?!?!??!@1!?”

nooooo garrosh you can’t just retaliate against a supposedly neutral nation who collaborates with the enemy faction you’re at war with. That’s just not okay DUDE!!!
Just because Theramore sent supplies to the Night Elves, allowed Alliance troops to harbor in my city, assisted in building a road into Mulgore to have endless threads crying about muh camp taurajo doesn’t mean you can just retaliate like that!

You can’t just do that! Because… well because despite all the Theramore troops and supplies present, they’re neutral, okay?!

what do you mean you Horde got a problem questing alongside Jaina? Are you scared of the sight of a strong No- Kul Tiran* woman?

Look, just because Jaina murdered half of the Blood Elf population in Dalaran, assaulted the Zandalari Empire and murdered their king, doesn’t mean she’s a bad person ok? She’s a valid character and you Horde players will like her! YOU WILL LIKE HER!

So if you have a problem after Jaina getting away scot free with all these actions, then you just deal with.

WRITERS DO NOT ADRESS PROBLEM THEREFOR IT NOT REAL

22 Likes

Are you okay?

27 Likes

Why did you make this post?

18 Likes

What the hell are you talking about?

5 Likes

Pandaria was over 8 years ago.

14 Likes

Garrosh was a pretty fun guy wasn’t he?

3 Likes

Just let it go

Garrosh did nothing wrong

19 Likes

Seriously had to keep checking the post date for the OP.

Yup, was made today.

4 Likes

2nd best Warchief we ever had. Zug for Garrosh.

13 Likes

And Jaina still mentions it

3 Likes

looks at OP’s character

oh no…

It’s even worse than I thought…

the redditors have found GD…

they’re trying to be funny. Oh god oh no.

gigachad why are you playing on a twitch server whinging about reddit?

This actually made me miss post-MoP for just a moment.

Just a brief moment. I miss these histrionics. I actually kinda do. I remember all the reeing. It seems so far away now. If I meditate, maybe I can attune myself to the sound of distant reeing.

5 Likes

As Kul Tiran women go, she’s actually a little on the boney side.

1 Like

take a shot

2 Likes

They don’t make trolls/bait like they used to, back in my day…

1 Like

You seem to have a really strange fixation about hating Jaina. Does she somehow like, damage your sense of masculinity or something? Whatever floats your boat I guess… but you might wanna get that looked into.

6 Likes

Are you named after Soy Milk?

4 Likes

This guy has been ranting about Jaina since Sunday… Can you get suspended over in the EU and still post on the NA boards?

Also, someone called him Erevien in another thread and he got triggered to no end.

4 Likes

This was absolute gibberish and I feel stupider for having been exposed to it.

7 Likes