NOT my AV!

Sounds exactly like someone blaming faction imbalance for PvP issues. It’s the mentality of the players that you are playing with that’s the cause.

Those zerg type players will be gone soon as they get their prizes. What we have left will define the playerbase.

Maybe…just maybe, now was a good time to continue the discussion. You know, since its
actually live…

They also ignore that we asked for NOT late vanilla long before they said “welp, we’re doing late vanilla AV, lol!” and have been pleading with them ever since to change course.

If they view this as sudden, they are fresh retail trolls who have not been paying attention since the original classic announcement was made.

lol, what?

You’re a whiner with a “look at me, look at me” complex.

Period.

How so? because some of us want vanilla, UNMOLESTED AV?

PERIOD…hurr, durrr.

2 Likes

I want old school early AV that could last for hours… why can’t we have both?

2 Likes

Several thousand players not wanting to wPvP. Their objective is to PvE and wPvP is getting in the way.

Can’t force them to wPvP. But, if those thousands of players did actually show up, we’d have seen a very different set of complaints.

Horde should of practiced PvP instead of zerging now you are getting pumped n BG’s and crying.

I’m winning most of my AVs…how am I getting “pumped” exactly? Both sides run right to the enemy leader. there is no PvP, genius.

Get our original AV back

1 Like

signed, thank you sir!